Reviews for It Starts With A Dance
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Aww... you know I'm wishing there was more of this... it's just kinda simple and sweet and I'd like to see their relationship develop. Maybe meet each others friends. All on a casual basis of course. It feels like it would ruin this if it went all business-y. Actually, if they had a group vacation, I can see Buffy and T'lc (I know that's wrong) getting into a knife throwing competition. And he shall bow his head before her superiority! Muhahaha! Or just in acknowledgment of her skills. *shrugs*
Sara47Q chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I love this story. It's so beautiful in it's simplicity. And I love that they met at a party where they new they couldn't talk about what they do so they don't have to go into long, boring explanations. It's just awesome.
Lauramichca chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
So cute, while a bit sad, but I am so glad you wrote this idea for this pairing.

Thanks!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Wow...I love your story. I read the first chapter some time ago and was not aware that there were 2 more chapters. It was like Christmas. I would love to read more of this pairing. This story was very nice.
Anyankaholic chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed this and thought it was well-written. Good job.
recyclablefoxx chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I really like this story, it has a whole human feel to it. With so much supernatural events happening around their lives, it's nice to see them having a normal, content break together. Hope to read more from this line of storytelling from you :)