Reviews for Dani's Justice
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 7/16
I love it!
I was looking for this kind of concept idea!
socialgirl378 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Both chapters are pretty good so far. Dani as part of the Team is something that isn't used a lot, and also hard to manage. But you seemed to get the hang of it. Would've been nice if this had been continued.
superheronerd99 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
please make more chapters, i kinda wanna suggest a plot line for a chapter if you let me. just PM me if wanna know ok? :)
Bat-phone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please update!
Blak-Ice chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
So you should update this because it's really well done and I want more Dani Phantom because she is awesome and she fits well with the Team. Just saying.
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Update soon i really love this story
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Pretty good so far but can you have the team go with Dani to the ghost zone and meet the Frozen Clan, Frostbite, Skulker, Clockwork and Danny? Please update soon!

-RC
MasterOfTheAster chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I love it! Very cute and well written! Please update!
Rajani Ikati Ride chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
WHY DID YOU STOP! I LOVE this fanfic! KEEP WRITING! PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE! XD 33
Rajani Ikati Ride chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
O my gosh. PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE dont stop writing this! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE finish!

-Rajani
lolrlol chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is awsome. I love Danny and Dani's father-daughter relationship! It is so adorable! Oh and I love how you got everyone in character, not too OOC.
Withered White Rose chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
:o I love the idea of Dani being on the team :)
zeitgeist21st chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Loving this, love to see how you are going to cover Denial. I'd love to see Wally's excuse or "scientific reasoning" behind the Phantoms.

Ghost Girl vs. Witch Boy, who doesn't want to see that!
thecreepersnightmare chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
LOVE IT! UPDATE!1
alyssakuga chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
WOAH! TOTALLY LOVING THIS! At first i kinda skipped past it but then i was like 'Hmm... i like Dani and i ADORE young Justice so...' and the BOOM! Love happened!

I totally can't wait for the next chapter!

WRITE ON!