Reviews for Just Missing You
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Love Love Love
eb012203 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
oh holy fucking cheesus! this story sizzled!
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I fucking love this!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Holy google:) Amazing story, i think this is the first time we've gotten a glimpse of "video slutty" Kurt. I think i like it!

Great job,

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
cookiemonsta97 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
hot 3
mental dance party chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
One of the hottest things I've read on the site. GUH. So, um, I may need a moment to find every bit of my brain that's melted out of my ears.
maxdemon chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Wow, romantic and then sooo steamy.

Damn.
maxdemon chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
First off, I really liked that you had Kurt being anxious over sending that video and worrying about what he'd think.

Secondly, it's rare that I read Klaine fanfic and actually hear Chris Colfer and Darren Criss' voices say the dialog. With this, that's exactly what I hear.

Also, this entire story is hot.
maxdemon chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
ohmigod... you've really captured Kurt's voice, if Kurt ever said stuff like that, that is.

Loved Blaine's reactions. :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Hoooooooootttttt...

*drools*

Yummy Klainey goodness! :D
hermoinelvsronald chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
great smut! love the plot
mardie186 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
This was supermegafoxyawesomehot! I thought at the end there, that when Kurt was saying where he had put the tripod, that Blaine was going to suggest they record their lovemaking session. I guess that could be another story...Kurt is such a tease, but then I think Blaine is too. They both get me worked up, thats for sure. Looking forward to future Klaine or Criss/Colfer stories from you. Just watching all the Single Ladies videos from Glee Live is making me nuts. Damn, Chris, I need a cigarette now! That pelvis should be illegal, but I am glad its not!
BeginningAnew chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I love you.

I love this.

All I can picture is Darren and Chris.

Win!
Juniperandroid chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
hehe 'best welcome home' Ah I just loved it cause it just doesn't seem like something Kurt would do and at the same time it does.
WorthYourWeightInGold chapter 4 . 6/4/2011