Reviews for Helpess
Penelope Valentine chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
This is cute and demonstrates their relationship wonderfully! Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Sweet!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
That was quite cute.
Amber Eyes23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You know, the writers should have stolen this little drabble and stuck it in the show. And yes, I did just imply that you are good enough to have been one of the show's writers. Don't let it go to your head. *wink*
DarkMagician37 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute. I loved it.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love this! Drabbles are excellent ways to soothe my Merlin-obsessed soul, and this one was awesome. Casual banter Merlin annoying Arthur success. xoxo
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
LOL! I like that. Help has a name! LOL!
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
]

This is really cute.

If only Arthur knew.

Great job here.
rizandace chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'm not stalking you, I promise. I'm just reviewing everything you have posted on this... site... maybe a little stalkerish. Sorry. But anyway - I don't even like drabbles normally. Usually they are far too short to pack a punch or say anything about the characters. But you are once again awesome. This is sooo cute! Exactly how I see their relationship. When an author can say that much about a relationship in so few words, it proves their worth as a writer! (Is this review longer than the fic? Maybe. It's a close one).
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aw what a sweet idea. I like that- helpless meaning friendless, which is kind of what Merlin's saying- divided we fall and all. You won't fail if you have good friends.

I need to get myself a Merlin.

And it's true- Merlin will NEVER leave Arthyr (could he?) for too long and so Arthyr's always got help.

Excuse my spelling~~

Brilliant!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it. *grins*
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Thank you, that was so cute (but too short!)
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ah, got to love our boys. Thanks for writing, you made me smile. :)