Reviews for Reincarnation
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
This story is SO AWESOME! Please update soon:D
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
whoa! dude awesome update again soon please
CreateInsanity chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
WOW! Amazing twist! I love, love, love, love, LOVE, L.O.V.E love this story!

Please update soon!

CreateInsanity x
The.Random.Placeholder chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Really interesting. I got kinda lost in the transition between Chapters 7 & 8. It lacks information on what happened that I hope will be filled in later. I'm curious to see how Cloud will react to the four - especially Sephiroth - as he replays all the unsavory memories.

I'm kinda at a loss for how the contract that Cloud signs is valid. Wasn't he underage at the time? In any case, can't he just subvert it in some manner or let Hojo be killed/assassinated somewhere? Why employ him, and how did Hojo get away with all the experiments he did if he didn't have a mega-corporation like ShinRa to back him?
CreateInsanity chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Don't do this to me! NOOO! You and your cliffhangers!

AMAZING chapter, really enjoyed it! Can't actually wait for the next one .
Jesagon chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Oh. Wow. Really, I loved this chapter, I truly did.

It feels like a different story somehow, only not. You did good in providing some background for the people and wow, does it give them depht or what? It truly amazes me how you manage to incorporate those stories into this one, it feels very natural. In fact I like this whole way of writing, the story progresses forward while still showing us what happened before it all began. And for some reason this feels very believable (in a very fanfictive world, heh).

There was a sentence or two that felt a bit odd, but that doesn't effect the whole, so don't worry about it. unless you want to. In that case I'll gladly tell you where... as soon as I find it / them again...

One thing, that didn't really hit me until I started reading it again is this... Cloud enjoys riding alone (on his bike) in the countryside during vacation. How does that vacation work with his contract with the professor? - I'm just curious.

hm.. the rest is just small stuff, like when Sephiroth comes out of a battle with a katana he never had before, the wording there as I've mentioned feels a bit odd. But it works okey I guess, I'm not sure how else you should say it and it's not as if the meaning behind it gets lost.

either way, good work on this chapter! I'm now really looking forward to the next. / Jesa
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
dude that was scary awesome please update again soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
i love zack hes so funny!
skywright chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Slow development is good, as long as you don't forget what you are planning for later. Funny, though I wish there was a little more to the chapter aside from the for freaking out.
Jesagon chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
I'm not entirely sure I like this story. It should be mentioned that I at times enjoy reading it, but those times are not as frequent the times when I just... hope it gets better.

I assume you have the general idea of this world they live in being the same only many years later, and that people have all been reborn. If this is the case, then it would be better of as an alternative reality. It sort of bugs me that everyone have the same name as before...

Also, people being known as the riches people on earth. Really? think about it, do you know the richest man in reality? I'm not sure but it could be that one... Bill Gates? the one that started that computer company? When people think about him they think of his accomplishments before his wealth, do they not?

i think you should try and make up some reasons for the quartet to be as wealthy as they are. And why the general is still considered THE General.

hm... what more? This last chapter, nr 5. It finally shows some kind of plot, which is why it is my favorite chapter as of yet. as a whole this story could have benefited from revealing this earlier, but on the other hand, the chapters are short so it didn't really take that long after all. I hope you manage to develop it even further, and. hm, by the way - did Cloud ever read that contract? I had a thought about that... While the situation was a bit strange, and perhaps there is a hidden reason for this, dr. Hojos' dialog felt a bit off. he he, but it's alright.

I suppose that, what I dislike about your story is the way it sometimes makes no sense, how characters behave in certain ways that I find hard to justify and how at times the conclusion is forced instead of developed. I didn't really plan on continuing reading this, but the more I think about it the more curious I get. I think I'll read a few more chapters in the future - if only to see how you'll develop your story and writing.

Do your best, and make sure to enjoy writing it.

that is what is most important after all.

/ Jesagon
Wingsong5555 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
-_- Y'know, I'm not normally such a hateful person. But in this case with Hojo and what he did to Cloud, I'm willing to make a exception.
ratcatfish chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
ummm... This is the same as chapter 3. It's an interesting read otherwise.
Wingsong5555 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Ummmm. I hate to say this, but I think you just repeated Chapter 3. -;
Maxie42 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
i like it!
Just-someone-who-likes-to-read chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I like your story :) So please update soon xD And uhh..., you kinda re-uploaded chapter 3 as chapter 5..., x.x; Anyway, good luck :)