Reviews for Bewitched: Samantha's Story
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This is excellent, Arfies! You whisked all of us away from the snotty attitude of Darrin #2 (which if there was a 9th and even a 10th season he obviously would have to cast as Darrin in) back to the old Darrin Stephens. And you threw Serena, my favorite character, in for a little while too! Aunt Clara's parts were quite funny as well. I could picture this being an actual episode of Bewitched: Romantic comedy with a hint of magic! Great job!

Peach_fan14
kind-of-always-late chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Very cute story! It's written a lot like all of the old episodes (which, in this case, is a good thing). I really enjoyed it and I'd love to read more of your stories! Good job!
actorgurl2003 chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
this is really! good! I like the script one its good and well written!
jenbean11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
that was great,also I am looking for someone to write me a poem or story based on the relationship of sam and diane from the television show Cheers, and you write very well. I would love it if you would write me one. let me know if you are interested , my email is
Alex J. Murphy chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
You certainly captured some (not all) of the old bewitched flavor. The story was in thematic and synched with some of the traditional jokes that we come to expect from Bewitched...

You may want to re-format this piece into script context. Nearly every line of what is there is speach, and it was rather mind numbing to sift through half a bit of diolouge just to find out who was saying who to what.

10th wedding aniversy... Pulled at the heart strings... Very cute.

I could say that it was a bit trite and clique ish... but then again thats how I remember the TV series so I cannot really rip this one apart...

Keep writing.

Up-Too-Late Lass chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
That was a nice little story. Obviously you've really watched the show. I loved the phrase "Darrin, stepping out of character..." because that's what he would seriously have to do in order to make an offer like that. I know that's not how you meant it, it's just the way it struck me. But honestly, nice job overall.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
hey that was awesome
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
A bit funny. A lot great. A good story. I liked.
DEB chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
This is a cute story; I've always liked Bewitched! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories! (btw, I'm aka as Aurorablue67)
Aurorablue67 chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
I loved this story! I could really envision all of the characters as they appeared on the TV show, the writing here was so true to form. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
thatwitch chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Wonderful story, it was so well written! Write more!
Morning Glory Circle Message Board chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
New Fan Fiction

Posted by Bewitched Harpies Bizarre on April 6, 2002, 12:01 am

Arfies has spun a charming tale about Samantha's life and her decision to marry a mortal. I think everyone will really enjoy reading her work. She incorporates past characters and storylines, with some bewitching brilliant dialogue. We hope that this inspires other to dabble in fan fiction for the site as well.

Link: Samantha's Story by Jenny Norton (Arfies)

Re: New Fan Fiction

Posted by Dr. Bombay on April 6, 2002, 12:19 am , in reply to "New Fan Fiction"

Arfies

That's a marvelous story! I think you captured the characters and their nuances quite well.

You've also inspired me to continue working on the BW story I began a long time ago.

Re: New Fan Fiction

Posted by Chuck T on April 6, 2002, 9:15 am , in reply to "Re: New Fan Fiction"

I love it! the dialouge is absolutely wonderful and captures the characters so well. It is a wonderful story.

Re: New Fan Fiction

Posted by SS on April 6, 2002, 8:20 pm , in reply to "New Fan Fiction"

**Loved the story Arfies*!*

**I wish it could of lasted longer, but like our beloved sitcom all things {especially excellent things}must come to an end**{then again the story of Darrin and Samantha doesnt really}

**Thank you for sharing it with us, it reads as if it came from the heart and soul**

Samovar

Re: The Witching Of Jenny Norton

Posted by Aunt Hagatha on April 7, 2002, 11:00 am , in reply to "New Fan Fiction"

Deartest Heart Arfies:

What A REMARKABLE Talent

That We Have Here In Our

Mists!

Very Enjoyable Story!

LOVED The Balcony

Scene! ("Touche")

HA-HA!

Hope To Here More from You!

..."PinSticks & FiddleFeathers!"...