Reviews for Crouching Kitsune Hidden Dragon
CherrishLee KyuSung chapter 1 . 3/1
Huuuuwwwaaa... it's so cute :D :D
I love it so much, Kyyaaaaa... I just read the first chapter and I already fall in love with the story.

Great job, author-san :)
jj chapter 7 . 2/12
whaa so cute
haruko.94 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
hey :D

oooh what a great story! :D
Im so happy it has a happy end :3

well ya, haru
Zurika-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE STORY EVER ;n; . I just loved it so much. I've never read a story and have taken as much interest as I did with yours.
MissJudged16 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
this was adorable! Great job on this. It was a little rushed, but other then that it was wonderful! I can't understand why you don't have more reviews. Lazy bums. Excellent work!
JUBAKA chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sasuke is pregant? LMAO i didn;t really expect him t o have the baby. And weird question how is he gonna get his baby out? Is he gonna crap it out? well of to the next chapter. Awsome story so far
ninjaturtlelover34 chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
That was REALLY! GOOD!

It would have been better If it had a sequel!

OMG only 24 REVIEWS!

Shame on you mankind! SHAME!
TheSiner chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Nice!
librarycat9 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
lol That was good :D and I like the ending much better than crouching tiger hidden dragon... :P :D Thanks for the story!
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I loved the story, I sat up all night to read it all.
moopad chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Isn't that sweeeet!

Love it!

thanx
my ramen lover naruto chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I really Liked the story, its very good.. :)
BadButt94 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
i found this to be extremly funny n an over all delight. congrats on finishin it and doing so well
zero98 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
PLEASE PUT UP MORE CHAPTERS
red parrot chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I love this story! I enjoy reading it...you do have me on the edge of my seat! But I feel reviews are useless without a bit of feedback to help you improve your story and it's flow.

1. There was a lack of description of the son Minato-What did he look like? That totally dissapointed me. I couldn't put a human image to his voice! Don't leave readers hanging!

2. This is not to help you. This point is just a general opinion of mine. The only characters I truly like and remain loyal to in your story are Sasuke and Naruto. All of your characters tend to constantly change their minds about their relationship. I never know what side anyone is rooting for. But it keeps me on edge so, it has a good and bad side to it.

3. Why does Fugaku want his son to marry a paedophile and why is Itachi and Mikoto so accepting of it?...Please tell me!