Reviews for Crouching Kitsune Hidden Dragon
narileelovechild chapter 7 . 7/30
Awesome story! I sincerely wish I could write even half as good as this!
Blank Angel chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Awwww finally! Happy ending for all! XD Minato is an adorable lil piece of shiet xD
Blank Angel chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
OMIGOD noooooo! Why does Nar have to be so FUCKIN innocent? ! Fuck... though i was sorta fooled by Ibikis cruel words too...fuck fuxk this is bad
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Omigod... Kakashi's plan really is shit D:
Gdi the angst will be the death of me! My poor children! ...
What is Hinata doing here?! XD loving her!
XD Lee is adorable lmao "I shall join you!"
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Pffft Neji knew xD
It's sweet how he wants to protect Hinata. ... ugggh! This is so frustrating when two ppl who love each other just can't be together! ... even though they seem to have fallen in love quite fast xD
Ufft finally the smut caaaaame

Awww Hinatas so cute the way she got emotional over those lies xD
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Pfft-! Poor Sasuke getting jel coz everybody is after Nar xD at least Hinata is nice enough to leave them alone and also HELP them xD Omfg WHY did they have to figure out they'd be in Star?! Oh well :(
Omg are Neji and Gaara gonna meet and fall in love or smth? Would be interesting! ...or Neji and Hinata? X3 would be sorta cute lmao
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Awww. .. I think this was overall adorable lmao Sasuke kicking kankuros ass was perf!... and Gaara is adorbs buuut I don't like NaruGaa sooo...him being possible competition for Sas means I don't like him that much in this fic...Temari is perf! Suigetsu is a dumbass xD thank gawd Nar arrived when he did!
And Sas is a great actor xD
...

... my poor baby D: ...I hope he'll be able to get whatever he wants in the 6 months :$ ...grrrr oro is pissing me off by merely existing! Sas deserves so much better!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
OMIGOD this is so cute xD
Please let Sasuke be free of Orochimaru freakass!
XD this is ADORABLENESS OMG
CherrishLee KyuSung chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Huuuuwwwaaa... it's so cute :D :D
I love it so much, Kyyaaaaa... I just read the first chapter and I already fall in love with the story.

Great job, author-san :)
jj chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
whaa so cute
haruko.94 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
hey :D

oooh what a great story! :D
Im so happy it has a happy end :3

well ya, haru
Zurika-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE STORY EVER ;n; . I just loved it so much. I've never read a story and have taken as much interest as I did with yours.
MissJudged16 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
this was adorable! Great job on this. It was a little rushed, but other then that it was wonderful! I can't understand why you don't have more reviews. Lazy bums. Excellent work!
JUBAKA chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Sasuke is pregant? LMAO i didn;t really expect him t o have the baby. And weird question how is he gonna get his baby out? Is he gonna crap it out? well of to the next chapter. Awsome story so far
ninjaturtlelover34 chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
That was REALLY! GOOD!

It would have been better If it had a sequel!

OMG only 24 REVIEWS!

Shame on you mankind! SHAME!