Reviews for Lola Luscious and the Doom Machine
Damfino chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
That was such a grade A fanfic! Very well-written and funny!
kezya chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Aw... this has the unique atmosphere of an 80s' B-class science-fiction movie. Loved every chapter. I'm adding it to my favourites!
p.c. andrews chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
This was very cute and intelligently written parody.
NatzandtheRatz chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
lol! Funny and brilliant all the way through. Consider yourself added to my favourites!

shed chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
lol. great story. _
Infamous One chapter 4 . 2/12/2003
I can't believe this story has so few reviews,it's great.I love Boba Fett,I love old campy sci-fi(StarCrash,Barberella,stuff like that),and this story has it all...even a giant robot named interaction between Fett and Lola is hilarious,hopefully there will be a sequel,after all it's a small galaxy,and I'm not referring to the Smaller Gamellanic Cloud.
Stella Star chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Lola Luscious reminds me of another intergalactic space bimbette, the groovily, and somewhat skimpily, attired heroine of "Star Crash." (Christopher Plummer as you've never seen him, blinking, again and again!) If you haven't seen it, go out and rent it.

The dialogue is pretty hilarious. Wow, I've never thought of Boba Fett as a sex symbol! Also loved the names, especially "President Mengele," "Yuppogleezian" and "San Galooly."

For the next installment, Lola needs to pay a visit to the Land of Narnia, or maybe the next musical of Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Rhys chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
Very good! Love the "old sci-fi TV show" feel it has...very corny, in a good way. Love your Fett, by the way! And Lola's just great. The tone of the story was very nice. I liked the "camp" feel you gave it. Tres bien!
Odon chapter 5 . 7/17/2002
HAHAHAHAHAH_Oh by the way, sorry about the late feedback; I was doing assignments. Now where was I? Oh yes!_AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think youâve well mastered (and therefore well-spoofed) the voice of this genre!
Kitty Fett chapter 2 . 6/8/2002
I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.
Rainymalamutedont wanna sign in chapter 5 . 5/18/2002
LOL! That was too funny! You hafta get the next chapter up soon!
B. Pacula chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Very funny and well-written. Loved the dialogue, the characters, and all that heaving. This was great. The Force is strong with you. liked 'The Phlutdroid?' Check out 'Sorry, Vong Number,' the only other fanfic I've written. It's posted under a pseudonym. I think you'd like it. Anyway. Any further adventures of Lola slated for future release? I'd love to see more.
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
*sigh* That was good. Not that LOL kinda humor... but good, satisfying humor. Worth my time to read it, that's for sure. The part where the 2 were fussing over their names had to be the best part. Great job and I'd like to see more of Lola and Fett!
Joanne chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Gee whiz, isn't Boba Fett just too DREAMY... *simper*
Gaeriel chapter 5 . 4/6/2002
That story made me bust a gut laughing! It was a PERFECT parody of all those Mary Sue stories running around. Keep up the great work!