Reviews for Curiosity killed the Lady Cat
There were no Cristmas trees in England back then, not until Victorian times, when Prince Albert (Queen Victoria's husband, the prince consort) brought the custom over from his home country of Germany.
Diving in chapter 6 . 4/7
Doesn't colonel Fitzwilliam have an older brother?
Diving in chapter 1 . 4/7
Poor Mrs Hills.
MusicalMythology chapter 23 . 3/4
Aww! Such a cute ending to a lovely story!
Lady Mischief chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
I really, really enjoyed your story. The time taken to flesh out the characters and not rush the story was most appreciated.
burntbookwyrm chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
I really enjoyed your story! However, it was very distracting to read your calling Colonel Fitswilliam "andrew" his name was Richard. I think it might not be a bad idea to go back and fix that.
gloriannys.baez1 chapter 23 . 4/30/2015
The first 2 chapters were one of the funniest thing I have ever read. Especially the part about Hill's smelling salts
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
The Colonel makes me swoon ever time
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Mrs. Bennet is so stupid but damn it if she doesn't have her hilarious moments
EngLitLover chapter 23 . 4/14/2015
Very interesting twist, loved the persistent Darcy.
Gitters-Gold chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
I LOVE this story. It's a fantastic concept, it's sweet, and at times it is hilarious. I love the kissing scene in particular. You are a fantastic writer and I'll for sure check out your book!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Really, really enjoyed this! Thanks.
Spuffles chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Richard. Colonel RICHARD Fitzwilliam. I honestly thought you were talkig about the elder brother there. Anyway, otherwise this is great! Just check fir basic grammatical mistakes which I am sure are merely typos. Really enjoying this :)
Eliella45 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
A really good story, very well written, your style is amazing. I especially liked the cane part, it was ingenious. Thank you for sharing it with us. Had a great time reading it.
SalemAnderson chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Why is your Lizzy so stupid? Ugh! I mean I like the story but I find myself getting very impatient with her self loathing and obtuseness when it comes to Mr. Darcy. Who is she to assume how he feels?