Reviews for Inside Out
Maybb chapter 15 . 8/11
This is such a fun story I hope you can come back to finish this!
cloudless midnight chapter 15 . 7/10
This is soooooo good ! God ! I love this ! Pla update qhen you can ! I await the nezt chap ! Keep up the good work !
Lacy Lissie chapter 15 . 7/6
I know it's been over two years, but this is a fantastic and fun story. I hope you come back and finish it.
welliegirl16 chapter 15 . 1/21
Must. Have. MORE! please please please pretty pretty please update this story? It's fantastic!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
i love this cant wait for more soon lol
ImaginerDaydreamer chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
plz plz plz! update soon! I'm not good at making comments but this is THE BEST story between kagome and see
sessy yet!
Arcane Theorem chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Update, please? I miss this story! :)
chels05maie chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
I just found this fanfic and I fell in love with the story and was wondering if you were going to continue with is or not?
HydroChick chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Good story. Very interesting.. I can't wait to read more.
Mirage chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
nice Story and cute Pairing, Kei is nice too

and i hope you write soon more chaps, cant wait to read what happens next.

but kagome is really a bit out of control (like when she did say she wants to purify him and all other...but from what i know the youkai lords- the strong old youkais can only be hurt but never be killed so easy...and ist not a nice Thing to say this as it Shows childish badmanners, sure at first ist funny but when you read it over you see that ist no way to tread the one who let you stay in there home...)she is to reckless and a bit unmannered with Sesshomaru sometimes... how she talked at some Point with him or demanded an answer with out being a bit nice- she should learn to ask and not demand( that something the uncut Inuyasha does...) or saying please would have her mother wash her mouth out with Soap when she had heared it...sure she Needs to be strong to handle him a bit and to not get run over by him, but courtesy should be there.
But i find it cute with the scent marking but how can they become closer when she goes with her Group and he stays at his home...stupid Inuyasha...
LillianMarie2 chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Look forward to more.
Appelqvist chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Hehe, fun and great chapter :3 Keep up the awesome work ;)
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
nice, I cant wait to read more
lizzysakura21 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014