Reviews for there it is, we are just one push from the edge
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ouch. This one hurts. It hurts me that Caroline feels about herself this way, but its so true to her character. Wonderful writing. I wanted to pick a favorite part or line, but I couldn't.
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Amazing. I love it! :)
MrsDS chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Amazing! I loved it! It contains raw emotions. && it was heartbreaking! I cried! :$

Great writing! Good Job!
swinglifeawayxx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is gorgeous. Your characterization of Caroline is flawless - exactly how I imagine thoughts to be going through her head.

I've missed your writing and your feedback on mine! Must chat soon :)
Honeeym chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I usually don't send reviews but I really, really loved this. I am a huge fan of D/C pairing and I always feel like there's not enough people writing about them - I hope my stuff is half as good as yours !
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
oh, so sad. You are great at writing Daroline angst. :)
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
love it. :)
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
really great writing. :)

I enjoyed it very much!
Eris chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love your D/C angst, it's so so good. I hope you write more for this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I like it. ]
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Really great take on the Damon and Caroline dynamic.
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
WOW, excellent writing, this was really great. :)
sun-summoner chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
why doesn't it have more reviews! /3 I loved loved loved it, really, not just because it's Damon/Caroline and I've been obsessed with that pairing for a while now, but also because of your writing style. It's really captivating. (: it made me sad and happy at the same time, ahaha. Good job 3
1shot chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I enjoyed this! Well written, compelling, no wasted words, no false sympathy. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is heartbreaking. You are really great at writing Damon and Caroline angst.