Reviews for Eat Your Spinach
Sa-chan93 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story made me giggle all the way. It's amazing! Thanks for the story
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was amazing and funny. Loved it.
Eleni C chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Honestly, at first, I thought that this story would be really stupid. But it turned out great! I actually laughed out loud once or twice! I know you said that you weren't planning on writing any more Torchwood, but you're so good with these characters! So, I really hope you reconsider. :)

Eleni C
Marian.Locksley chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
why does this not work with parents? i swear they're mental!

love it is wonderful and veryv realistic

dont worry you havent lost your tounch

x
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was absolutley fantastic! Well written and hilarious. I loved it!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*giggles* AHAHAHAAA. Gosh, this is pure genius :D You totally deserve a review for this :D
Smile-rider chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Amazing, this story is superb! I loved the fact that Ianto made then go through hell only because of healthy food! Heck even I wouldn't eat half of that stuff he had made. I was a bit surprised that they didn't bring in any of their own food from home, great story!
Lilei chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Loving this! You're a great writer, don't put yourself down! Or your work for that matter :)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh, this was lovely! Funny and sweet, and I can't believe some of their ideas (1000 names!) ... And it is so true that Ianto is in the best position to execute power over the rest of them, hihi! Fantastic!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, health nut Ianto. XD Poor guys.
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This story was AWESOME! I really enjoyed watching the team suffer. Way to go!
wellofwisdom79 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was great. I love any story that can make me laugh. You have not lost your touch for writing Torchwood!
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
loved it, especially when ianto said no to jack in the boardroom with his ideas of trying to seduce him. that was awesome x
supermegafoxyslushie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You know maybe it's not a good time to introduce vegetables to torchwood with this 'super-toxic case of ecoli' - only kidding I loved it.. it was very funny :3