Reviews for Honey
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
hey, wasn't America's pajama in embarrassing photo was bear pajama? am I wrong?
and his fake ears costume is Bear too! xD

maybe the teddy bear actually replacement for America?
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
D'aw this story was really cute. I love the mental image of England sleeping with his arms around teddy!America. France's teasing of England was also quite amusing and in-character.

The fic was generally well-written, but there are a few typos and grammatical mistakes you might want to look out for. For example:

"Those photo's could be anywhere by now." - those photos (no need for an apostrophe)
"destroyed it with his bear hands" - bare hands (America might have 'bear' hands for the story, but I'm afraid England's hands are simply bare)
"dropping his arm from it's perch" - its perch (it's always means it is, its is possessive)
The sentence that begins with "England tapped his foot impatiently," is a run-on and somewhat confusing. Also, now should be know in that sentence.

Sorry to nitpick. It was a really adorable one-shot and I think it would really benefit from just a bit more polishing so people can appreciate the cuteness without being distracted by the typos. Thank you for the story!
Thirteen Circles chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Too cute; I like how you gave England the teddy bear. The key chain at the end belongs to America, right? Yeah, I think so...

I really loved this story; fluff but not overly fluffy.
darlingbuttercup chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
d'aww... that was too cute~ great job! eehehe!
artfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
AAwww... I always wanted to kno what those photos were of anyway :)
abandoned account 6.2013 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh my god, I love it! Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. brought a smile to my face. XD