Reviews for Untitled
mynamemattersnot chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
C: Oddest ending I have ever seen in a story. M: Yes but the song makes its abruptness much more interesting. C: Start... M: sequel... C: ASAP M: And we mean that ASAP. Don't make me send an evil monkey who will take your closet and haunt you for like ever. *lightning* C: Just start a new story.
dragonfinder365 chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
I know I'm lucky but I just had to celebrate the fact that they let me get me degree early so now I'm in Canada ha ha! It took me a long time to save up for this and I can stay for another two months! Great ending and interesting song choice well to be honest it wasn't the best ending ever and really hope you start a sequel soon.
XSerendipity92X chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
This is the mother of all ending u kept talking about for the past days? R u serious? Lol kidding it was good and u owe me a sammich and get home before six so we can go walking. :-p
dragonfinder365 chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
Man I wish House would just hit Chase's dad in the face! I mean come on he has nothing to lose oh wait... never mind. :P! Please update and I know you probably won't end the stories bad side in a while but why not have a servalince (bad spelling) camera catch umm.. rowan is it abusing his kid and I know I'm repeating an idea but why not fire the guy I mean he's insane and sadistic. How could he possibly keep a job as a doctor?
dragonfinder365 chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
Well I told my sister I wasn't going to review but what she said was true. I am having too much fun in Canada. Anyways this was a pretty good chapter. Robert needed to apologize and the other chapters that I didn't review were pretty good too. Oh yeah this is for my sister *releases nine scores of dragons to hunt you down.*
mynamemattersnot chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
C: How is it that House is trying to do all this good and its ending so badly? M: To explain that will be explaining the whole character of House. C: Maybe he should do what he normally does then and do something bad that turns out saving Robert. M: Hmmmm... sounds interesting... please update. C: AND DON'T DELAY LONG!
mynamemattersnot chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
M: Doom I say! Doom to the long waits! C: -_- Remind me why we review together again. M: I can't she mustn't know! Oh yeah and my sister sends her approval but she can't review because she's having to much fun in Canada. C: Goodie goodie chapie! M: Yes it is most excellente! Muy bueno senorita!
mynamemattersnot chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
M: wow C: what will Dragonfinder think! M: *draws the tape of doom* nothing she will say... C: update please M: yes do before I and C and D365 call 9 score of dragons on you C: yes you have one fortnight and a business day
mynamemattersnot chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
M: call the story "The Childhood of Tortue" or "The Life of Robert Chase" or "A Harsh Reality" or "A Life of Struggle" or "Hoping for the Better" or or or or ... C: Just stop. M: NEVER! or "Imprisonment" or "The Ups and the Downs" or "Feeling Trapped" C: stop M:fine I'm running out of ideas anyways :P
mynamemattersnot chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
c: How could he think it's all his fault M: I don't know. I do know that I am glad for the update. C: pretty good chapter
LastingDream chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
wow nice chapter.

If House is clever, he'll use the bruise Wyatt left on him against him. He can report it and Wyatt will be punished )and maybe he'll gain some credibility to back Robert's story up hehe.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
Noo! Stay house!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Hope this continues and house saves chase from Rowan. Ive hated that man ever since cursed -_-
mynamemattersnot chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
C: He's the one that deserves the punishment. His father a careless bastard. I hope he rots in jail! M: So do I but it all seems that it just might take to long. C: His father is the coward! What in the world made him think his son was? M: Perhaps demon possession. C: That would be the only excuse for that little - M: Please update.
mynamemattersnot chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
C: His poor friend. M: If only fate be kind. C: Captures the cruelity to life. M: I thought you said it was so good it was terrible. C: Like life.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »