Reviews for The True Nature Of The Force
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I would love to see this continue! :D
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Yoda you idiot, can't wait for more
Obiwriter341 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
YAY, Dark Luke! I just realized I didn't review this. (Sorry, I have a bad habit of printing things out and then forgetting them.)The writing and grammar were both excellent, but I find it hard to believe Luke would have trusted Vader so quickly. But then again, it's AU, which means the writer can bend the canon plot of the movies to find new, more interesting ways to torture our favorite heroes and heroines. Great job, and you'd better update soon or I'll sic Dark Luke on you!
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really good please update soon!
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I want the next chapter! Why isn't it here? I want to see what happens next!
dark bethilor chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
yoda's foolishness and arrogance and shortsightness is amazing
dlsky chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
An interesting thought POV to choose and take. I'm looking forward to what you post next.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
update soon
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hmm... The idea is interesting, but Luke's fall happens way too quickly. I'm curious how you will continue the story.
ben flameshadow chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Really good start. Love the idea. Update soon.
Eta chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh,very good. Please, continue write ;) Recently, very few authors write something to read, and I'll wait next update!
Fan-Tasticly-Lame chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ooh! I like this. It's a wonderful idea. Luke seems a little OOC... I don't think he'd react quite that way, even if he was feeling all the crap he'd just been through. Afterall, he still hates Vader. Even if he can't be a Jedi, he'd still be a Rebel.

So far I like where you're going with this and a eager for the next chapter! Keep the good stuff rollin'! :D
Zigflorian chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Good start.
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Man, that was an awfully quick turn to the Dark Side... but I don't care, it had Force Cuddling! :D

Keep it up, I can't wait to read more!

Yumi