Reviews for This just never happened
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 1/27
this is cute. btw I've looked but I can't find this "transparency" fic you mentioned. what happened to it?
kazune1988 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
ROFL! Shizu kissed Mika just to get rid of the taste. Shizu, Izaya is gonna call you a protozoan again.
Vampireotaku chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was really really cute! ...But I couldn't find the fic you said it was a side shoot of, "Transparency"? I'd really like to read it. 0.0
MomoStarGivesKisses chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ha ha - very cute! but i've just been wondering what happened to Transparency... o-o"

I think this was a cute side story by the way ;9 thumbs up!
kira86 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
cute
Warfang chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
WHERE IN THE TRANSPARENCY WAS THERE A LINE ABOUT A SIDE FIC? Otherwise, I really enjoyed finding this little gem. I also failed to find any grammar mishaps. But trust me, if Shizuo wanted to clear the bad taste out of Mikado's mouth, he should have used tongue. And in my head, I have someone watching Shizuo kiss Mikado. And then gossiping about it. In hearing range of a certain fur trimmed informant. Except that creates complications between underage and apparently cousins, so it's best that no one actually did see them. But I did like the Shizuo kissing Mikado.

One the other hand, freezing up because someone's hitting on you does happen. Heck, it happened to me, and running away was the best I managed (Thank God it was at school and for crowded halls). Plucking up the courage to politely dismiss someone's advance on your person takes A LOT OF COURAGE. And I lucked out, because once I gave him a firm 'no', he quite. Poor Mikado needed someone a bit more aggressive to get the message across. Yay Shizuo for noticing Mikado just then (although the excuse sounds weak, I'm guessing that Shizuo has an undiscovered 'Mikado radar' that helps him find Mikado. It was that or Shizuo has started stalking, or was planning on interrupting the molesters rescue the girl, and then go find Mikado, and then noticed that it was Mikado and picked up the pace).

Have I babbled enough? Because somehow how much I'm writing is meant to convey how much I loved the side story, back story, whatever. Let's just say I liked it!
SugarCoatedStrawberries chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
CUTE! That surely helped the taste go away. I Loved it! And I also have to say that I'm reading your other fic,Transparency, its bada##. Its interesting and I can't wait to see what happens.