Reviews for It Was Only Time
pseudodemerde chapter 46 . 4/9/2016
sorry but i lost the track this doesn't really feel like qaf. there is no folk at all
pseudodemerde chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
dawn your chapter are so short but sweat
Samia chapter 49 . 12/22/2015
Merci j'adore !
SoDarling chapter 48 . 9/27/2014
That's soo cute!
You're a fan french! :D
Merci beaucoup pour cette fanfiction, c'est trop mignon, bisous à toi !
patou235vie chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
au niveau de la traduction et les phrases sont mal formulées tu devrais reprendre si cela est possible la traduction en bon français.
Mais l'histoire semble bien vu le résumé que j'ai lu.
Car selon moi je sais que les mots et les expressions en américain ne sont pas évident pour les traduire mais en reformulant les a ta manière.
Gros bisou
AlikaAna chapter 49 . 3/20/2014
I love this story! are you gonna write more to it? its awesome
cricrifab13 chapter 49 . 1/11/2014
Bonjour, y a t il une suite ? Merci beaucoup c'est super. Bises
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 49 . 10/13/2013
Oh where to begin. I love this story. Every single word of it. Even at the beginning when Lindsey sticks her nose where it doesn't belong in getting Justin to leave. (For the record the end of the series pisses me off with what Linds did to Brian and Justin).
You do such a wonderful job maturing the boys in their time apart. I even like Jacob and Nathan they were very important for both boys growth. Gus is wise beyond his years and his suggestion to Brian to sell himself to Jus was inspired. Thank you for having Mel tell Brian he is a good Dad. I always thought Brian and Justin both were awesome parents.
Anyway I just wanted to thank you for this story. I don't know if you still get these reviews I hope you do. This and your other stories make me smile every time I read them.
JAX001993 chapter 49 . 1/10/2013
I just read this story and i couldn't stop reading. I love that with your stories you try to make them as close to the actual character as possible but put your own spin on things. I know you are probably really busy and the likelihood of you updating this story or "Same time next year" is slim, but if you ever have a free moment please please update them.
beabopsqaf chapter 49 . 7/1/2012
Wow, what a great story, are you planning on finishing it? Really hope so!
Mariah73 chapter 49 . 6/16/2012
love this story so much. hope there is more, it's highly addictive.
Krustel chapter 49 . 6/4/2012
Hey, I just wanted to tell you, that I still love your story (I've reread it *G*).

I loved how your writing and storyline were getting better and .. I don't know how to say it exactly... after a while it lost his 'introduction'-style and became so so so so good. At the beginning it was a little bit in this 'story-telling narrative' kind of style. But slowly the story became more self-conscious and ... I still love it *G*
minervah chapter 49 . 4/30/2012
This story is amazing, i love it , especially the part with the evangelist preacher alarm clock lol that was hilarious had me in fits of giggles, anyway i really do hope you have not given up on this story, great story.
orhida43 chapter 49 . 3/31/2012
your story is so nice and warm.

please do not forget to write on!

alys09 chapter 49 . 3/30/2012
great story. love how they are figuring it out. wondering what they do next...