Reviews for The Great and Secret Show
MYA chapter 10 . 5/10
This was interesting, personally I think Alex needs to even the score with Crowley and give him payback~ please update soon!
MaisyVonMayhem chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Hi Anya,

I'm sorry to hear this has changed your opinion of the story. However, I'm not sure that my answer will give you any hope that I'm going to 'redeem' it in any way.

Quite honestly, I changed his deal because I think the deal presented in the show was, for want of a better word, rubbish. I have difficulties with a lot of the writing on Supernatural, to the extent that I now no longer watch the show, and in particular I despise the portrayal of Crowley as some kind of pantomime villain. I wanted his character to have some depth in this story, and do not think his original deal was helpful in that respect. So I changed it. I will probably change many things.

Sorry if this is not the answer you wanted, but it is my honest answer.

M
Anya Tepes chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Why did you change Crowley's deal? He sold his soul for an extra three inches below the belt. He was a drunk. I'm wary of this story now...I hope it's redeemed
GoodAngelGoneBad chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Good Story!
Please update soon :-)
Rashelle Fear chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I'm so happy you updated it! :) New chapter is awesome, keep up the good work!
Atlantean-Child chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
good story
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Update now!
Rashelle Fear chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Awesome chapter.)) Looking forward to the next ;)
What a short review I've just written :(
Kinthinia chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
oooh I can't wait to see more. I'm looking forward to Crowley's reaction if she does betray him, not as though she really has a choice, but I have a feeling it won't get to that point necessarily. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. :D Awesome update.
CallaDahl chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Damn right you're irresistible... More please.
Kinthinia chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Oooh that was a delicious chapter. I can't wait for more. Is Alex misunderstanding the situation between her and Crowley? And I loved her little daydream of introducing Crowley to her mother and his response -so very Crowley like!

And I assume, then, that it must be Meg who's torturing Alex? Or was Meg just the one to knock her out and send her off to Alistair? I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what might happen if the Winchesters meet her... just because when the door was being broken down I had thought it was possible to be Sam and Dean.

But I can't wait for more! :)
Rashelle Fear chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Although she knew that he's going to betray her... Poor girl. :( After that she will probably become a demon or will be just broken or something else... Feel so sorry for Alex, as if she were a real character in SPN.
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hope it's gonna be soon :)
uhuihuihu chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I love this story do far.

Alex is written Interestingly for an OC, great to see that shes not a 'Mary-sue', abd has a varied personality.

Also, Crowley's portrayed excellently- very much in charactet, which is great to read.
Madness is me chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
LOVE this! Please update ASAP! :)
Rashelle Fear chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I like this chapter very, very much! Read this - a pleasure. It's awesome how you describe scenes between Crowley and Alex :) They're so amazing, I really love their scene in the end, and, yeah, they both enjoyed this :D

Can't wait to see more)))