Reviews for The Other Side of Things
Corbette Koi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
LOVE! Absolutely LOVE your story line for the girls. I loved what you named the girls but I also do get why you might have changed them to the origonals. Either way it still rocks and I love it! Full support from me hey. Update soon! Banks :)
Moochki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Holla! Just starting to read your fanfic on SuckerPunch and I gotta say, I'm pretty excited (: I watched the movie a while ago and like you I just fell in love with everything. I'm probably going to read your whole story tonight and since the first chapter was this intriguing I'm expecting the rest to be as much :3
i.heart.lime.green.ada chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Please stop changing the names! It's kind of annoying...
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Okay, this story makes no sense. First, her name is Dollface, now you're calling her Babydoll? Are these girls OC's or are they the girls from the movie, if so, you should use their movie names, not change them. Also, the story is making no sense. You said the cute boys kidnapped Dollface/Babydoll, now you're saying they helped find her? Get your story straight.
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I was wondering if you changed the names of the girls or if they're completely different girls altogether. Because the original girls were Babydoll, Rocket, Sweet Pea, Amber, and Blondie.
Marceline the Vamp. Queen chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I, too, loved the movie! I can't believe some idiots called it the worst movie of 2011! Shouldn't the "Justin Beiber Experience" movie be the worst! If anything, this movie would be the best of 2011!
kerset chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
keep on writing...

cause im lovinnnnnnnnnng...

it.
Lee Mayfair chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Hello, i loke your fic, please update ASAP! :)
Dougster chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
The brisk action keeps going, but I'd like it better if the names weren't changed. That said, I'm wondering where this is going, and hope you continue it.

Cheers

Doug
Dougster chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
First impression is a brisk pace, a satisfying amount of techno-action, but wondering why the names are all different; the descriptions help me sort out who's who. Curious and reading on...
Jet-Pack Potter chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You know that I also fell in love with Sucker Punch. But I gotta say, I wanna keep reading more...:)
Grisly Soap chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Well, your story retains the fun attitude of films, though I'm wondering if this takes place in reality or the girls imaginations. The contest thing sounds great and I'd be willing to send in application or whatever you have planned. I'd also be willing to help be a beta or something and help out with the story. Hope to see or hear an update soon!

- Gabe Winter
Grisly Soap chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well, I have quite a bit to get through here so let's have at it. To start the title of the movie is two words 'Sucker Punch' not one. Anyway one thing that you really ought to work on is describing the action. Now I had this problem when I was writing my SP Role-Play. You need to find a good balance between description and being technical. And sadly your action is a little too technical to the point that it's a little boring and confusing. There's not much need to say exact distances all the time. Just a general measurement can be good enough unless you want emphasize the size of something important. Overall it seems that you're just re-telling what's happening rather than showing us. Especially with the way you gave us a brief description of Mac, Lucy, Ginger, Sugarbaby, and Comet. I've always found it best to drop hints or mention what characters are wearing or using in passing than to go through the list in a summary paragraph. This was only the first chapter so I'll save my questions until I read further.