Reviews for To Be Invincible
oneblackvoice chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is such great Persuasion story. I love it! The cadance of the speach great! The characters stayed in character and the plot while simple so easy to mess up but you really hit the mark! bravo to you! I love this book and the movie 1995 with Amanda Root and Ciaran Hinds. Thank you for such a great story!
janashe chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this was a charming story! off to find another one ...
shepweir always chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved this because it was so in character. I have no doubt that Ms Austen would agree. Very well done. You should be proud. H very cleaver to name the baby after Fredrick. I would enjoy reading more of your work. You have a way of bringing that time period to life.
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for writing this. I always love a story of the continuation of their life.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
So cute! Love the Sense and Sensibility part! Very in-character, excellent writing style, and just so... adorable! Love it! Good job! Write some more, please?
UncommonSpirit chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is a cute story. I'm always glad to see another persuasion fanfic. I had to laugh about the name of Frederick's ship. HMS "Dog". LOL Anyway, I hope you decide to write more stories. :)