Reviews for Origins of the New Uchiha
mandisenpai5145 chapter 9 . 10/24
Wow! This was one of the best stories I've read thus far!
Absolutely love your story! :)
Janhavikalantre15 chapter 1 . 6/14
Sasuke is really well written
ILoveSxS chapter 9 . 6/10
Nice that was hot
genie chapter 2 . 3/26
it was good right until this chapter where sakura was supposedly in love with naruto lmao
theeuniverse chapter 8 . 3/26
I've read over a thousand sasusaku fics (I'm even exaggerating here) and I can't believe this is the first time I read your fic! This is so beautiful. You got me crying at some parts (at the end) and your writinf is so flawless. I'm so bookmarking this. Well done!
Saku chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
okay this is my new most fav sasusaku fanfic! Everythingwas amazing! the writing was completely error free! the plot was amazing kept me on the edge of my seat! Awesome just awesom!
SMILE chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Amazing story! You did an awesome job, I absolutely loved reading this! One of my favorites :)

Love you and God Bless!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Wow. This is truly a wonderful piece of work. The development was lovely and interesting from the start, and the script was well-written. Kudos and thank you.

. . . unicorn-senpai
meOw chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
amazing...
Ann chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Ohhhhskalsjdialsjsjdjd that part with Sakura dying got ME dying, omg. You wrote that scene so well I could FEEL Sasuke's panic and worry. Ahh anyway great job. I love it all.
yukishakura chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Ah.. These first two chapters really got me captivated. It's really interesting that you make Sakura moved on from Sasuke and fell in love with Naruto. Though it pains me to read/know that Sakura moved on (because loving Sasuke, Sakura's undying and sincere love is what I always associate her character with. Not that it's wrong to move on, but it's just her most virtuous personality I think), but I admit I'm curious how it is explored in a story. Well it makes Sakura normal, us-normal. But this characterization of Sakura made Sasuke's character shines more instead. It is him who actually never really stop loving her, he's taking her place in your verse. It fits with Uchiha clan characteristic of always loving passionately and loyally. I just realized that he loved her all along at the end of this chapter, and it's heartbreaking :'(.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
That was a really wonderful story! Usually when I read fanfics once I finish one, I will go ahead and read a new one but certainly this is really nice and somehow I felt the feeling when I finish a good book wherein I just wanted to ponder on what had happened and somehow live in that story for a while. Obviously, I wont be reading any new story for now. Kudos to you! This was so nice!:) keep it up:)
Reveriemare chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
At first, I was curious about the story after reading the summary line. After reading the first chapter though, my interest increased and after that, I was truly intrigued - finally a story about Sakura being awesome and Sasuke acknowledging her ! I liked the way Sakura first longed for Naruto's love and how it affected Sasuke's behaviour around his friends (especially Sakura). They work wonderfully together and Sakura has done a great job warming up Sasuke's heart :) I loved the scene when he smiled at her for the first time and she was quite shocked about his reaction - it showed how rare and thus special his smile is.
I'm already looking forward to the (hopefully) many one-shots you're planning to write. I'd love to read something about how Sakura breaks the news to Sasuke about her first pregnancy :) I'm curious how his reaction would be like. Also, could you write something about the Uchiha's family life? - when Sasuke and Sakura are surrounded by their (at least!) 4 children, having a happily ever after :) Thank you and your amazing story, I'm very in love with it as well as Sasuke's and Sakura's awesomeness!
snowrabbit2012 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
A smile in my face. Its a great story!