Reviews for Origins of the New Uchiha
Ann chapter 8 . 4/17
Ohhhhskalsjdialsjsjdjd that part with Sakura dying got ME dying, omg. You wrote that scene so well I could FEEL Sasuke's panic and worry. Ahh anyway great job. I love it all.
yukishakura chapter 2 . 2/15
Ah.. These first two chapters really got me captivated. It's really interesting that you make Sakura moved on from Sasuke and fell in love with Naruto. Though it pains me to read/know that Sakura moved on (because loving Sasuke, Sakura's undying and sincere love is what I always associate her character with. Not that it's wrong to move on, but it's just her most virtuous personality I think), but I admit I'm curious how it is explored in a story. Well it makes Sakura normal, us-normal. But this characterization of Sakura made Sasuke's character shines more instead. It is him who actually never really stop loving her, he's taking her place in your verse. It fits with Uchiha clan characteristic of always loving passionately and loyally. I just realized that he loved her all along at the end of this chapter, and it's heartbreaking :'(.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
That was a really wonderful story! Usually when I read fanfics once I finish one, I will go ahead and read a new one but certainly this is really nice and somehow I felt the feeling when I finish a good book wherein I just wanted to ponder on what had happened and somehow live in that story for a while. Obviously, I wont be reading any new story for now. Kudos to you! This was so nice!:) keep it up:)
Reveriemare chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
At first, I was curious about the story after reading the summary line. After reading the first chapter though, my interest increased and after that, I was truly intrigued - finally a story about Sakura being awesome and Sasuke acknowledging her ! I liked the way Sakura first longed for Naruto's love and how it affected Sasuke's behaviour around his friends (especially Sakura). They work wonderfully together and Sakura has done a great job warming up Sasuke's heart :) I loved the scene when he smiled at her for the first time and she was quite shocked about his reaction - it showed how rare and thus special his smile is.
I'm already looking forward to the (hopefully) many one-shots you're planning to write. I'd love to read something about how Sakura breaks the news to Sasuke about her first pregnancy :) I'm curious how his reaction would be like. Also, could you write something about the Uchiha's family life? - when Sasuke and Sakura are surrounded by their (at least!) 4 children, having a happily ever after :) Thank you and your amazing story, I'm very in love with it as well as Sasuke's and Sakura's awesomeness!
snowrabbit2012 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
A smile in my face. Its a great story!
snowrabbit2012 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
The story intrigues me. Its just that, Sakura lusting/ loving over Naruto did not quite sit well for me. However, its just my opinion, so ill go on with story.

I like your style tho. The backflash thing. ;)
leahpeahhh chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
the last chapter... a real heart toucher right here... as the final review for this story let me start off by saying, wow... once again brilliant story its so weird that this particular story doesn't have a billion reviews and favorites. this is by far my favorite sakusasu fanfiction story ever. no other fic has come close to this piece right here.
the details, the passion, the fucking tears, god this deserves a fucking encore. take a bow. anybody reading the reviews before u read this story this will blow u away. the passion depicted in this story will straight blow u away. i could just hear my heartbeat when she had the baby and he repeated her name again and again oh man my heart dropped... the love he has for her was just beautiful. i wish this could happen on the naruto series forreal. god let me stop now lol. i wish there were more oneshots of their journeys together as a team and family. but it gives me somethin to daydream about on these lazy Sundays. once again, congrats on this beautiful piece of work... brilliance utter fucking brilliance right here... a must read.
leahpeahhh chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
ooo intense! dundun dunnnnn i know whats going to happen as i said ive read this before lol but that was an intense ass chapter.. kick ass sasuke!
leahpeahhh chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
that was fucking hot. you could just feel the love between the two of them. just ugh god that was awesome it really touched me how u depicted these two and how their love came to be. beautiful work
leahpeahhh chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
yet, once again, another great chapter.
leahpeahhh chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
when i first read this i thought other dude was neji haha but i caught on. love your detailed descriptions btw... i really feek like im there! i mean, i can really picture everything like im watching it on tv!
leahpeahhh chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
go get ur wify sasuke
leahpeahhh chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
that lemon was hot! still cant believe she wanted naruto but we all have our moments... glad she was smart about it and didnt try to take him from hinata...
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
i have read this in the past and since then i have signed up on ... therefore i have decided to re read this on this nice sunday afternoon and leasve proper reviews... first chapter was a success. of course. and im off to chapter two.
Erika chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Oh and here are some more prompt ideas: sasuke training with sakura, sasuke training with taka, sakura training with taka, father son bonding moments, mother and son bonding moments, etc. And by the way, this has been by far the best sasuke and sakura fanfic that I have ever read (which is seriously saying something because I have read a lot). It's a shame that this story has so little reviews it should have over 9,000. This story really moved me and made me cry the first time read this last year which means that this story is excellent because it takes a lot f to get me to actually cry whenever I'm reading a book or a fanfic. Anyway keep up the good work and I hope you update!