Reviews for At Last
fox24 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Good chapter glad Arianna is moving forward.
Sandi chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
"She'd taken her guy, taken her friends, taken her place. But beyond that, Reed had ruined her plans, ruined her dreams, ruined her life."

I love Ariana's way of viewing things.

"Well, who was laughing now? Ariana scowled. Unable to wait any longer, she closed Reed's eyes with a brush of her leg, showing absolutely no respect as she grinded her foot into the girl's face. Ariana lifted an eyebrow as she stared smugly."

THANK YOU. I love how Ariana stamps her supremacy over Little Miss Wonderful.

"And then, at long last, she watched what she'd waited so long to see: Reed's face slowly sank below the water, disappearing from sight."

Be seeing ya, Reedy Sue, lol.

"Both were clad in bathing suits beneath the warm sun. Ariana's curls were wrapped back in a mini ponytail, long locks resting around her breasts. She read quietly as Palmer rubbed lotion along her bare feet, feeling his kisses atop them every now and then. For Ariana, everything was in perfectly clear perspective. One way or another, this was the life that she'd always been destined for."

WHOOO. I love how Ariana has the life of a queen.

"She never saw the girl's reflection in a bathroom mirror, never woke up screaming when Reed invaded her dreams, and never spoke to an apparition that no one else could see. Ariana took all of this as a sign: If nothing else, Reed had understood why Ariana had done what she did — and Reed had forgiven her."

Sounds like Ariana's way of viwing things - a little logical and a little disturbed.

"It was finally time to move forward. She had a life to live, a man to love, and one day, she'd have a child to cherish. Though everything had started with a rough beginning, she'd obviously earned her happy ending. Finally. Forever. Ariana leaned back with a girly glee, smiling as she wriggled her toes and closed her eyes in the breeze."

Yes! lol

"Reed had shared quite an odd secret. Apparently, several months earlier, she and another girl had switched places, posing as each other at their respective schools"

Whoa, does that mean Reed's actually out there somewhere? Fascinating twist, I must admit.

"Ariana caught her breath, pausing to look herself over."

Just a dream! Relieved.

"Prior to these chats, she'd heard something about an unnamed girl with an odd, familiar story, but thus far, none of the ones she'd met had stood out. While continuing to reflect, Ariana looked down and imagined Reed's face again, grinning as she made a light stomp."

So she didn't recognize anyone? Guess that means it probably could've been the real Reed before. Boo hoo, lol.

"And someday afterward, you and I will see each other again."

Aww, Ariana still has Sabine in her heart.

"She nodded. "I'm fine." Ariana sighed while closing her eyes, a calm smile overtaking her face. Not everything in the past was so easy to put behind her. But all she could do now was look to the future."

Indeed.

Can't believe Ariana won and lived happily ever after, lol. If that's the way it's meant to be taken. Gotta love her! I wouldn't root for in RL, but made for a fun little tale.
Sandi chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
This is like an ending that the book just didn't want to show us. It's interesting how you can take things however you want. Still, forget little Miss Perfect/Victim. Ariana will forever be the most complex character. The ending may be up to interpretation, but from what I can see, after putting the past stuff aside, Ariana relaxes, snuggles with her boyfriend, and ends the story happily.
Glyndewar chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
An interesting story. I like the ambiguity of the ending.
fox24 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I liked this ending better than the book's with them both alive but Arianna can't act cause Reed witll bring it to the police
Jenny Lange chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wooooah! Kay I'm loving this fan fic already! I love the hatred that Ariana has towards Reed! So realistic about what she must be feeling at the time! I want more ASAP! Also are u gonna bring in the other characters like Noelle into this one! Just wondering. Keep this story up okay?
iamstar11 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
great job! you really expressed Ariana's hatred for Reed flawlessly. keep up the good wotk! :)