Reviews for In a World of Deception
jumpingmanatee chapter 30 . 8/27
This an incredible story, I absolutely adore it. Please, Please update as soon as possible.
CupcakeCannibal chapter 30 . 6/7
Oh my goodness, this is such a good story. Everything is so in depth and just flows so well. I love how you have portrayed Kagome and Harry's relationship. I honestly read all 30 chapters in one sitting. I'm so excited for your next chapter. Please update soon!
HokusKaeru49 chapter 30 . 5/16
Aw..please give me more and they finally got to it. took them long enough. Thank you for this. Glad I could read it.
RogueRaven89 chapter 30 . 4/6
Almost a year late to the party but dear god am I sad you have not continued this! I'm currently in the process of re-reading the fourth book and I absolutely love how seamlessly you intertwined your story with the original plot. I absolutely love the relationship between Kagome and Draco and you even have me crushing on Harry haha But I believe my favorite development is between Hermione and Fred, I never considered the two of them together and must say that I was not disappointed.

I dare to dream that you will one day pick this up again :)
PatrinePtn chapter 4 . 3/8
Loving even more!
PatrinePtn chapter 3 . 3/8
I'm enjoying so far. I have just last month started reading HP books so its hard to read many ff 'cause I have not heard about many characters yet
I hope you will continue this story. it's funny and very well written.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Ermergosh these little moments when Draco and Kagome interact make me wish they were the pairings instead. I find it had to find a story with them as the pairing and still have Kagome be friends with the golden trio...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Usually I'm not into reading chapters of the final battle but I really enjoyed how this was written and how it stayed away from the normal cliches!
sillychick13 chapter 30 . 8/16/2015
OMG! Please update this story! Im really enjoying it and i hope you continue it!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
Finally! I thought they were doomed to spend at least a few more chapters as "just friends". I'm thrilled to be wrong all of their moments in this chapter were so very awkward but, that's much more realistic and all the more endearing. Loved it all!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 30 . 6/4/2015
I absolutely LOVE your story so far! i can't wait to see what happens next please update again soon. I just found your story and i read it in one sitting, it's really really good. The way you write makes you want to just keep reading! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
JoWashington chapter 30 . 5/17/2015
I had to read the whole story over again! I loved it! Great job!
Trinabear chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
You go Kagome! You get your man now! Whoop whoop! Harry you dog! Congrats on the both of you! And, on another note, I am sooo glad that Ron isn't jealous over hermonie going with someone else to the ball like he was in the books. Even if it was his own brother, he could have still made an a** of himself over it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Azumigurl chapter 30 . 3/21/2015