Reviews for In a World of Deception
Azumigurl chapter 30 . 3/21
Update! !
fallingyuki chapter 30 . 3/18
This chapter was awesome. I am so excited to see them kissing. About damn time I say. And everyone's dates were pretty cool too. I love the fact that alumna decided yo photograph the event. What wonderful memories the will have.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 30 . 3/15
Loved it! This chapter was so freaking cute! 3 Keep up the great work as usual :D
Jayne chapter 30 . 3/14
awww so cute :)
dragonlily22 chapter 30 . 3/13
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Spastic Freak chapter 30 . 3/13
Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhbb!

I loved it! Thank you for the great long chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Lemon Dropz chapter 30 . 3/13
Her dad is Regulus Black, isn't he?
Foofafie chapter 30 . 3/13
liked this chapter a lot although I'm a bit confused by Kagome's hair style that you were describing though still loved (especially professor McGonagalls in put that made me laugh.)
JustLilNay chapter 30 . 3/13
Love love love love it! Sat at the edge of my seat and squealed like a teen at the ending! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh and on a side note, I would love to see the dress inspiration as well as ask a question. Is Kagome going to ever reveal her abilities to the trio?
Silversun XD chapter 30 . 3/13
Awesomeness! XD
Bunny.W.K chapter 30 . 3/13
I was so happy when I saw that you updated so quickly, even more so when I finally got to read it! It's about time, though I doubt that a certain someone will feel the same way with the two of them hooking up.
Loved the description of the dress Kagome wore. Actually, loved the whole chapter, it was nice and fluffy as well as warm and cuddly. As I said before, it's about time those two got together. They are so adorable together. I can't wait to read what is to come after.

BunnyWK
miskamimi chapter 30 . 3/13
OH MY GOOOOD
I love this chapter!
It covered everything that i ever dreamed of!
From their reaction to the dance and THE KISS
ASFHLAKJGFSIJKL
Excuse me while i fangirl
I am sooooo excited for the next chapter...and the next one...and the next one...
Maxeyn chapter 30 . 3/13
Ahhhh it feels like it's been forever. I'm so happy to see this updated!
The dance was so adorable! Everyone was adorable. I suppose it's the calm before the storm, ne?
Fuck why does everyone have to be gay? Not just you but I hate gay men why not write gay women instead? I see too many gay men but for 200 you see 1 gay woman. Please if your going to fuck with a character and promote gay is great and normal please don't follow the sheep and make a female gay because really its so overused in society for males at this point
Lairenna chapter 30 . 3/13
First time reading through, and I really like it! I can't wait to see more!