Reviews for In a World of Deception
Kazama the shell bullet chapter 29 . 18h ago
What a great story and it doesn't talk only about the golden trio. It's rare to find such gems in the crossover section of harry potter. Can't wait for your next chapter!
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 29 . 20h ago
Awesome chapter! Nice work! (:
Insane is my name chapter 29 . 2/27
awww i really wanted this to be a draco/kagome! but i like it and it was all great
Foofafie chapter 29 . 2/26
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter I REALLY REALLY am I know you have to edit but I'm almost too excited to wait (although I know I have to) please update soon!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 29 . 2/26
Fantastic chapter! The girl bonding was good :) I look forward to the next one!
miskamimi chapter 29 . 2/26
Oh my gosh i LOVED IT!
Awkward harry
Draco's present
girls bonding!(i especially loved this one!)
This could easily be one of my favorites
I'm so excited for the next chapter
Oh my c:
(you haven't upluaded for such a long time that i actually forgot how good your writing is: ITS FUCKING AWESOME)
Sugar0o chapter 29 . 2/25
should have been asleep but i saw this updated and was like 0o0o0o MUST READ! good chapter!
Oh my gosh this is a huge chapter. I really like your writing and the characterizations! I kind of feel like Snape just disappeared off the face of the planet in this fic though. I kind of hope you'll write more of him in later. Looking forward to part two!
DaughterOfBeasts chapter 29 . 2/25
WOOOT, UPDATES I AM SO EFFING HAPPY YES, HELLO SO ADORABLE I LOVE THIS
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 29 . 2/25
Shippo!
I love that kit! And Sesshomaru!
And poor Kagome! I love her too, though.
Spastic Freak chapter 29 . 2/25
Looking forward to the next update! I LOVED this chapter!
Silversun XD chapter 29 . 2/25
Awesomeness! XD
inuluvskags1 chapter 29 . 2/25
Oh gosh, this was so amazing to read, I cant express how much I adore this chapter. The characters' reactions to the same things are so unique and that's spectacular. Loved reading about the awkwardness Kagome felt upon finding out about Shippo's lovelife, hilarious. And Harry's ever-growing shyness around that girl is so cute, ugh I can't even, man...

And when the girls were helping each other get ready? Dude I almost cried, Hermione is a precious gem, and Luna deserves all the cuddling ever.

Thanks for the update!
urs-v chapter 29 . 2/25
Rascalbelly fibberhighs or Merlin's spririt.
Or maybe just a plot Armor.

IT's hard to get back to this fic with the long break, I'm always forced to re-read a few chapter to refresh my mind.
I seriously don't understand why I'm not remembring it more easily, it's great.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 29 . 2/25
I see life and muses are messing with you ;) loved the chapter! And yay! Girl talk and girl time! I wonder if kag will make a comment about the baths back home an their tradishions that someone(italics that) would overhear lol