Reviews for In a World of Deception
PatrinePtn chapter 6 . 5/24
wow DHpt2! It's been so long!
KIllGraves chapter 31 . 4/25
The slow burn romance is really catching
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 31 . 4/5
Finally got around to re-reading this, absolutely adore it, so cute! Can't wait to read more!
Madiline Magnolia chapter 6 . 3/5
Ooh~!
Applejax XD chapter 31 . 3/3
lolz, poor Draco, im glad that got everything sorted out, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
Trinabear chapter 31 . 2/27
OMG! Poor Draco! Quick! Somebody find him a cute girl and get rid of Pansy! Maybe she can latch herself onto Ron for a bit...now wouldn't that be funny?! Seriously Draco needs a girlfriend and Professor Snape has gotta get somebody as well...heck everybody just needs some love! Ha ha! Ok just poor Draco...that photo was just too funny! Thanks for this update! I can't wait to read more!
Tsukikageshi chapter 23 . 2/27
poor draco lol
Sugar0o chapter 31 . 2/26
brilliant!
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 31 . 2/24
I loved the update! It was awesome and i look forward to the next one!
demon's purity chapter 31 . 2/24
Haha I really like this chapter. Their awkward relationship is so sweet
Bunny.W.K chapter 31 . 2/24
Ah, just the pick me up I needed after a long day.
This was soo adorable, it almost hurt. Almost. Heavy on the adorable. And the feels! Oh, the feels with this one. The growing pains between Kagome and Harry, it's just so awkwardly cute. Harry most definitely did not inherit his father's way with girls or with love. Thankfully, Kagome has at least some idea to help him through.
I'm going to leave it at this, since I feel I'll simply be rambling on and on about the same thing. Again, thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, glad to know you're alright and I am highly anticipating the next one!
Keep up the great work!

- BunnyWK
PatrinePtn chapter 31 . 2/24
I totally understand your struggle with portraying their age! I find it extremely hard to put characters in their right age too because everything they went through doesn't change their mental age.

You are doing a wonderful job and I can't wait to see more!
kakashixangela chapter 31 . 2/24
Awwww this chapter was so awkwardly cute! And I just really love that their are some same sex relationships that are starting to develop hehe 333 It was just super cute of Harry to be all clueless about dating coz this really is his first relationship and he's never really had any past experience with girls haha xD kinda waiting for Ron to find someone coz for sure he'd be as clueless as Harry was lol.

Also I really should explore your blog more haha you've really gotten me hooked on the SiriKag pairing and all those drawings by sweetlessly are so frickin amazing!

Hope to see an update for Domino Effect soon! :)) need my SiriKag fix :D
FooFaFie chapter 31 . 2/23
Honestly I think kagomes insecurity is to be expected (by the readers at least) what with how her relationship with inuyasha worked.

And Harry's uncertainty was well depicted and (in my opinion) was well accurately characterized

Another AWSOME chapter! Thanks for updating!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 31 . 2/23
Omg, Steph, that was painful to read in a good way. Was I ever that awkward when I first started dating? Then again all the guys I dated were older than me so idk...

And you're alive! Haven't heard from you in a while! I started writing again! Woot woot! And not in my normal genre either- Disney go figure (the I progress chapter is fighting me! I k ow where it needs to go but it won't do it T.T)