Reviews for In a World of Deception
4Eva Dreaming chapter 16 . 8/31
Ermergosh these little moments when Draco and Kagome interact make me wish they were the pairings instead. I find it had to find a story with them as the pairing and still have Kagome be friends with the golden trio...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/30
Usually I'm not into reading chapters of the final battle but I really enjoyed how this was written and how it stayed away from the normal cliches!
sillychick13 chapter 30 . 8/16
OMG! Please update this story! Im really enjoying it and i hope you continue it!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 30 . 7/9
Finally! I thought they were doomed to spend at least a few more chapters as "just friends". I'm thrilled to be wrong all of their moments in this chapter were so very awkward but, that's much more realistic and all the more endearing. Loved it all!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 30 . 6/4
I absolutely LOVE your story so far! i can't wait to see what happens next please update again soon. I just found your story and i read it in one sitting, it's really really good. The way you write makes you want to just keep reading! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
JoWashington chapter 30 . 5/17
I had to read the whole story over again! I loved it! Great job!
Trinabear chapter 30 . 5/13
You go Kagome! You get your man now! Whoop whoop! Harry you dog! Congrats on the both of you! And, on another note, I am sooo glad that Ron isn't jealous over hermonie going with someone else to the ball like he was in the books. Even if it was his own brother, he could have still made an a** of himself over it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Azumigurl chapter 30 . 3/21
Update! !
fallingyuki chapter 30 . 3/18
This chapter was awesome. I am so excited to see them kissing. About damn time I say. And everyone's dates were pretty cool too. I love the fact that alumna decided yo photograph the event. What wonderful memories the will have.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 30 . 3/15
Loved it! This chapter was so freaking cute! 3 Keep up the great work as usual :D
Jayne chapter 30 . 3/14
awww so cute :)
dragonlily22 chapter 30 . 3/13
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Spastic Freak chapter 30 . 3/13
Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhbb!

I loved it! Thank you for the great long chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Lemon Dropz chapter 30 . 3/13
Her dad is Regulus Black, isn't he?
Foofafie chapter 30 . 3/13
liked this chapter a lot although I'm a bit confused by Kagome's hair style that you were describing though still loved (especially professor McGonagalls in put that made me laugh.)