Reviews for TORTURED
sleepyhobo10 chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Love the story! glad to see That Nagisa ends up with someone other than Shizuma
LenxRinKagamine chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
I've just realized how much of an idiot I am.. Y'know, I was on vacation when I was reading this, and I didn't have time to review (oxymoron, I know... but I was at an interent cafe at that time)

So, I'm reviewing now! :D

Ok! I liked the ending! Made me laugh, and I'm glad Momomi and Tamao got married. :D

Nice story, I enjoyed it. I mostly a-d-o-red the strip poker part! :) I loved Kaname and Shizuma's smexyness! :D

Great job! You should keep it up! :)

~ LenxRinKagamine

PS: Again, sorry for reviewing that late! :o
kaizer20 chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Now... for the basis of all my reviews.

Honestly, to criticize this in terms of length, it's not bad, but the thing I was looking forward to was the Etoile elections and I really don't see the point or the connection as to how the pairings that happened happen. For example, I really didn't see anything that developed between Chikaru and Shizuma's relationship.

What I'm saying is... I wish there was an extra chapter featuring the other characters, but I understand you since this is about Kaname and Nagisa.

Niway'

I really liked the secret wife thing here, but I felt bad for Nagisa's son of a b* parents for not liking her...

You are pretty brutal when it comes to parenting, hahaha, though, I really don't mind it.

Overall, since this story is really my top 4 favorite story, all I can say is!

You're an awesome writer for this story and how you depicted characters in a new way while maintaining their true personalities which I must say is quite difficult, since writing characters in a different way, but still maintaining their true personality is difficult.

kaizer20 chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

I'd like to add from Chapter 11. I actually expected for Shizuma to win, since it is a baking contest.

Another thing about this whole chapter, it's kind of bad of me, but I was hoping in the part where Shizuma kissed Nagisa rough on the lips before the confession of the redhead, I'd like Shizuma to get slapped, but it's cool.

Also...!

The confession was soooooo sweet!

You just added favoritism to me, hahaha, you're one of my favorite authors indeed because of Kaname's crying which I found OOC, but in such an awesome way!

kaizer20 chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Haha! Kaname beat the silver wolf!

It's also a cute secret for Kaname's part also.

And...

Strip poker...

It actually made me think *What the F*? Kaname and Shizuma stripping? Include Chikaru in it!*

Hahahaha!

kaizer20 chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Kaname was very sweet in her Kaname way in this chapter and I really appreciate how you brought that sweetness out without destroying her identity as being the cool Kaname that I know.

It's also intoxicating because of the kindness Momomi did!

All in all, it was a nice read in this chapter, cause' it turned my appreciation level up for this pairing and mainly your story.

kaizer20 chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Actually, I got jealous of Nagisa because of 1. Some people are fighting over her (I kind of missed it) and 2. SWEETS! Crap! I love it!

This chapter is so freaking awesome! I really like the competitive side of Kaname as well as Nagisa's sentiment over the Etoile election.

You did a very good job at this chapter.

kaizer20 chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

I really didn't expect Momomi to be this brutal, even someone I know wouldn't expect her to be like that.

It was a very realistic with the whole rape thing, since it does involve emotions, so yeah, I find this chapter interesting.

kaizer20 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Actually, the whole NagiXMao scene was not something that interested me at all, since it's almost cliche to all NagiXMao stories, so yeah.

I wan't also expecting Momomi to not give up without a fight.

Niway'

Awesome job on this one!

kaizer20 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

I like this Kaname, aggressive and HOT!

Although, I did hate it when she pushed Tamao, not that I was surprised.

Very Anger-istic? Hahaha!

kaizer20 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011

6 done, 8 more to go!

Sh*t! I seriously hate Shizuma at this chapter even though I understand her since I went through the same thing... though, there's no death involved.

Dramatic and a little frustrating since Nagisa is 1 of my favorite character, I hate seeing her in pain.

kaizer20 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Oh yeah! Add Little red riding hood to 1 of my that ranks #5.

Niway'

To my actual review. It's kind of funny now that I think about Shion's cute addiction as well as Momomi's and another thing which was quite ironic... I dunno what part of hell they're talking about... about the Usagi shiz and other stuff... (Oh Gosh! I'm a loser for not knowing stuff that people likes watching!)

It's a very humorous chapter to sum it all up.

kaizer20 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

Honestly saying, the part that literally got my whole attention was the fox thing.

I dunno if I should agree, since I also find Shizuma hot...

kaizer20 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

I got the concept of the whole nervous thing, but since I'm usually the type who would like humorous nervous types, I seriously don't know why I enjoyed this chapter so much.

And yes, you're right about Kaname's vibe being fiercer than Shizuma's.

kaizer20 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
~Alright, Lol is here!

I find it cute how Nagisa would respond (Don't know why).

I saw some grammar errors, but those aren't really relevant, hence, the plot is what I really look at.

Also, the flashback from the play was a nice add.

It also confused me at first, but it looks like you twisted the story because I literally got a headache trying to figure out what plot you used and it looks like you used the plot of before the elections.