Reviews for A Time of Healing
jovancolon chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I cried. Its just sad that people in the tennis world forget the prince of tennis echizen ryoma. Also it got be hard on people who loved ryoma to see exact copy of him as ryoga's son ryou. it would have good to see the reaction of the other seigaku regular and the other teams.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
CRIED IN EVERY CHAPTER
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!11 DON'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT! I WANNA SEE THE SEIGAKU TENNIS TEAM'S REACTIONS!

ALSO THE OTHER TEAMS LIKE RIKKADAI, HYOTEI, SHITTENHOUJI AND THE OTHERS!

And you've really made me cry! TT_TT

But why only 3 chapters? It seems too rushed!

Anyways, this is really AWESOME! Beautiful! And amazing! Your fanfic is so COOL that I don't want it to end, but sadly it ended!

Keep up!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
let's see... for sister(onee) there's an honourific, for brother(onii) there's an honourific, for mother(okaa) there's an honourific, for father(otou) there's an honourific, for aunt/grandmother(obaa) there's an honourific, for uncle/grandfather(ojii) there's an honourific, so yeah, it makes sense for here to be an honourific.

AND RYOMA PLAYED AGAINST RYOMA! :)

AND KARUPIN WAS THERE TOO! :D
xbamsod chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
The ending was nice. I like Ryou a lot. I like the dream where Ryoma visited him too. Great job with this story _
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
You did great, Sky. I'm very moved about how you showed everyone how special Ryoma was to Ryoga and bring him back in the form of Ryoga's son, Ryoma or better called as Ryou-kun. Job well.
Oharu chicken chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
'or i will disown you' haha nice one! ahhh awesome! loved it while it lasted~~~ hmmm ryoma didnt play ryou again! *pouts* but if they did i doubt it will still be 6-0 eh? will it? saaa guess i probably wont know. anyways, loved your stories as usual! :D
MintLeafeon chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Nice ending~ That is soooo cute with his goal~ That is adorable that his idol is the person he was named after~ Kya~ Cannot WAIT to read more work from yours heehee~
Oharu chicken chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Ahhh damn. Ryoma just HAD to die didn't he... break so many hearts. Anywaysss ryoma (ryoga's kid) is so cute! haha! Hope you'll update soon :)
artisticSpiritsong chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Must not cr. Must. Not. Cry. Oh forget it Wah! It is so sad! I cried so much during this story and the other one. By the time I read the first chapter I was in tears! Great story.
sekekun chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I wasn't expecting anyone to make a RIVER OF TEARS OUT OF ME FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! Q_Q I.. I CRIED SOO HARD. it must be a mistake to click this fic. But since I love angst so much I couldnt help but to take a look..and BAWWWW...Q Q Will u continue this? 2 shots arent enough!
MintLeafeon chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Wah! That made me cry! Wah! Poor Momo! Poor Ryoga! Poor everybody! Wah! *coughs slightly* okay..enough with the tears...enough with the tears *slaps my cheeks lightly* okay, I'm calm now...I think lol~ Love the chapter and love the way you characterized Malaya. She is supposed to be hecka childish lol~ Love the way you put her in~ Too adorable~ Thank you very much for including my character and can't wait to see more~
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Oh wow, I was crying from the flashback to the end. Such bittersweet sorrow!
bibbiesparks chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I liked reading it and I think you should make it a three-shot story.
Sprig chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
that had me crying. it was nicely done.