Reviews for The Angel
gabby871 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
girl, i know what you mean. eric is hard to resist. i love trueblood fanfic too. i definitely can't wait to read your take on the trueblood books.
xXCoverGirlXx chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
:( I'd rather have sporadic updates from you than weekly updates from somebody who'll only destroy the essence of the story. I agree with the others, your story is unique. Hell, you created a Bella that is fashionable, beautiful, and fun! That alone makes her special in my book. Not many people will understand the small character traits unique only to your Bella. I hope you'll find your love for Twilight again. I haven't seen BD the movie, because BD the book was such of a turn off for me. I hope you change your mind about the future of this story.
1Lily1 chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Bummer! It sucks that we'll never get the Cullen's reaction to the new Edward. It would have been to see their reaction to the new human aspect of his physiologu. I agree with JTStyle though. Don't give it up. Just leave it up for us to continue to enjoy. Some other person will ruin the characters and turn it into every other story on this site with Jacob and the Wolves being all over it. Good luck. I'm still going to have hope of you changing your mind possibly.
JTStyle chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Well, I have to admit that I'm saddened by your decision, but what can you do? It wouldn't be fair to anyone where you to fake something you simply have lost passion for. I would like to request that you leave the story up though. That way, we can go back and re-read the first 20 chapters as much as we may desire to. I don't think you should put it up for adoption either. This might seem selfish of me, but your Bella truly is unique and I just don't think that anyone else would be able to do her justice. I want the character to retain the same essence and beauty you put into her, not somebody else's poor imitation. Thank you for 20 lovely chapters of a beautifully written unique story. I wish you nothing but the best.
Mireads chapter 20 . 11/17/2011
This is an amazing story, I can't wait for the next update
twi nana chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
interesting, very interesting, I'll be reading more...really like this concept.
gabby871 chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
great chapter. i just love this new edward. anyway, i'm worried what victoria has planned for him and bella.
thickNfabulous chapter 20 . 10/10/2011
This was a light chapter. I cant wait to hear what the Cullens have to say about all this.
1Lily1 chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
I doubt that any story could have a Bella as magnificent as yours, but thanks for letting us know. I don't have a doubt that you will continue tio do this story justice. Take your time, but come back to us. I really, really do love this story. Were it up to me, it'd never come to an end.
Kayjacut chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
Hi i think your story is one of the best i have read and believe me i have read hundreds! please do continue this story
JTStyle chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
Hi, thanks for letting us know. This story is so awesome and original that its hard for me to believe that there is another like it out there! Your Bella is one of the most beautiful, sweet, tender characters on this site. Not many people write Bella, in the way that you do. You make her beautiful, strong, caring, and sexy! She even uses terms of endearments like baby in referring to Edward! Please, please don't change her or the dynamics between her and Edward! I'm super looking forward to human/angel Edward. You really can do a lot with that! This would be a dream come true for not only Edward and Bella, but also for Esme and Carlisle as well. Edward and Bella are their children in a way that the other 4 just can't be. Yes, Edella are a lot more powerful than everybody else, but they are also the most human and gives off the appearance of being weaker and in need of their of parents. It's a mirage, but sometrhing that would prove almost impossible for Esme to continually remember. She'd have moments of panic, where she'd feel compelled to take care of her youngest son. The son who suddenly needs her to cook for him, and care for him other ways. Esme would absolutely love that! There is a wonderful story called Waking Up (I think) by RiaMia or Riamaria (sorry can't remember the exact name). Anyway, this story was started by another author and later adopted by Ria. It features Edward turning into a human. While this story is very good, it lacked something particularly essential...which is the interaction between human Edward and the Cullen's. That is the major reason that it stopped appealing to me. What is the point of having a human Edward if you're not going to include his vampire family's reactions to it as well? Esme gets a human son to mother, why leave out that angel? The other kids get a real live little brother to pick on etc. One thing though, think about softening up Esme a little bit, make her a tad more maternal. I say this because, she felt a little bit off in the last chapter. In conclusion, this story is original, and the characters are extremely original, don't give up on them or deviate from your original storyline too much. These things happen in fanfiction. As long as you're not copying somebody elses work that's good enough for me. Two people can write about the same idea, but have the story come out reading and sounding completely different. It's all in the style that one writes. Also, don't give up on your other story either! Uhm, get to work! Lol.
bexie25 chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
HI

I was just wondering... is this story a HEA (Happy Ever After) and will Edward turn into a human from a vampire?

Thanks

Bec
Kaorilamb chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
I love this fic. it is so beautiful. Can't wait for more.
Smurfiest chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
Incredible chapter! Welcome back by the way. What Bella did for Esme and Carlisle was wonderful. I loved the way she leaned on Edward while showing everyone her memories. Very beautiful writing as well.
Smurfiest chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Very nice action packed chapter! Loved the baseball game and I have to admit being unable to stop picturing Edward in his baseball uniform. Bella wearing a cheerleading outfit was also very fun and sweet. Ugh James! What a horrid creature. I'm happy to see him come to an end. I LMAO Emmett's antics. You would've thought, he'd think twice before challenging an Angel. LOL Rosalie, it was kinda sweet of her to try to stick up for her man though. The chemistry between Edward and Bella is off the chain! Simply amazing.