Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
We need to talk about your writers skills. I mean, it a shame that this thing is out in the open. A one-shot pff. You definitely need to make it at LEAST a double. If possible a multiple chapter story. Only one chapter. *clacks tongue in disappointment*
TreepeltA113 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Loved it! Very poetic, a bit to much on the flashback side. If you write out the rest of the story, it will come to you much easier. Very well written; you have talent!
101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
that is so sweet! i love toothless more after reading this great job on the fic!
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really like how you're telling the story from Toothless' POV and I honest can't wait or you to review because I really want to know what will happen next.
Zehava chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is so cuteness! Good work indeed! I think this is a perfect view on what Toothless would think
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Sooo sweeet! I loved this! Would you continue on to the battle? Pretty please? For me? Because I wub woo? Amazing story!
merrygould chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
About that little step you took... I was also a bit nervous when I first posted a story for this fandom, so kudos to you for having guts. You did a good job! There were some pretty blunt sentences, but it was pretty good. I enjoyed it!

Welcome to the fandom! I hope you'll post more fics for HTTYD soon~! :D