Reviews for Laundry Day
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is cute.
puruku chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Roy in a Flash hoodie would look adorable :)
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
...well, the summary caught my attention, even though it had little to do with the actual plot progression. I liked it though. The couple-ness was cute.
vivevoce chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hahaha I love your Roy and Wally! We never get enough of them, I think it's a crying shame. I liked this casual snapshot of their relationship and the way you slipped in Artemis and Dick. And the sweatshirt. Gross but that made for some great lines.

Dude, they're so adorable together! They're like That One Couple with the perfect, non-sugary, obvious-but-casual chemistry going on. This is actually pretty similar to something I've been playing around with; I'm happy I found a fellow college fic of them (: I enjoyed reading that.
argenttmccall chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Okay, so firstly, SUPERNATURAL FTW! :DD

Secondly, Dick/Artemis! :DDD

Oh, and Roy and Wally were cute too ;) Lol, I really liked this one, it was fluffy and cute and pure awesome!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
bahaha I lauged so hard when you mentioned the MJ/JT remix! I thougt I was the only one who it existed lol

ja ne!~
itswallie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
/me will thread her fingers through your soft locks, rub my thumb lightly over the nape of your neck as I lay you on the rug and do you down by the fire.

But seriously, in all seriousness, I /love/ this. I love Wally after Arty, I /love/ the red high tops, and did you really say "wicked sensual" because as someone who used to live in Massachusetts, I /love/ you for that.

I always enjoy the rhythm of your writing, the little interjections (inches; millimeters; no longer feet;) - and sciency sounding sex? I think I'm in lust with you.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I get back from watching X-men and I get this?

Now, let me tell oyu-

Holy fuck.

Holy /FUCK/

I mean, not only did you have Roy and Wally, but you had past!WallyArty and RobinArtemis, and holy fuck Rie you just make me so happy. I literally spat my pop out at the last line. Jesus Christ I love you. Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.