Reviews for Coffeehouse Jazz MULTIPLE CHAPTER FORMAT
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
This is, quite possibly, my favorite story on this website. It is unbelievably well written. I can't believe how little notice it has gotten.
BGM chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I know that this fic was wrote time ago, but i wanted to say that Its lovely. Thanks for writting it!
8234193480 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I don't understand. Your stories are wonderful. I read hundreds of fic with Harry/Severus and this is one of my favourites. So why do you have so litlle reviews and favs?
I love this story. You made me laugh and cry (chapter two was hard to read).
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
What a lovely story. You kept me guessing until the very end.
mk chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Thank you.
I wonder if Harry's depression, the way he loses himself in his dreams of what might have been and stops living in the real world altogether, was written from your personal experience. It is as if you describe what I am going through (I am getting help, don't worry).
Harry is the lucky one, though. It turns out that Severus is alive. But what are we to do, in real life, where there's no turning back the clock?
You've found your writing, and well done you! You are such a talented author. This story gave me hope, somehow. I wish you good luck in your life and in your writing with all my heart!
mk chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
And here I thought Harry would somehow revive Severus from the faux memory! Or dive into the Pensive forever and discover Snape is alive there, in the world of his dreams :-)
mk chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love how focused, passionate, tightly wound your Snape is here. And with a red rose, no less!
KitElizaKing chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. So very well written and so moving that I thing i hung on just about every word of it. I loved how you developed their love story, making me worry so much over Harry, and then egging Severus on to just finally understand all of it, damnit! When they finally got together they were marvelous and insecure, and unsure, but ultimately they loved each other, and what more could you want. Definitely one of my favourite Snarrys. Thank you so much for that!
Guest in Europe chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I don't know if your story is intentionally so post-modern, but I found it incredibly clever as well as romantic and wonderful. As I was reading about Harry's pensieve addiction to increasing. fantasies about him and Snape I found myself questioning my own trawling of the internet and fanfiction for 'just another story' as yet again I forego a long night's sleep to finish a story that has gripped me. Brilliant and thought-provoking.
Anna Tramell chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I don't have the time to to log in but I just let out a scream and I hate you and love you and oh my god you are wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I am on the edge of my seat holding myself I hope you are happy right now
Azrael Jinsei chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I hate you! You made me cry! But for that same reason, I love you. This story was amazing. I loved every word. I cried so hard I couldn't read through the tears, not something that happens often. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to read this.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Wow, what an amazing final chapter to this brilliant story! I absolutely loved this! This was so well-written, well-disposed and very captivating! Every emotion came through so well and it was practically impossible to stop reading! Your story-telling is just fantastic! Thank you for sharing this! Hugs
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Wow, what an amazing chapter! Unfortunately, I had to sleep a couple of hours before reading it, but now I'm back :) , and wow! Their love scenes are just so beautiful, very hot and so sweet and tender, you actually feel their emotional ride, and it's fantastic! But, silly Sev, to turn Harry down like this!? He deserves the trepidation and slight angst of the first chapter... He really is handicaped by the possible prejudice and rejection of others (*thanks, Sirius!*), but he's moving in the right direction, and I'm sure Harry will be happy to help :) ! Now, everything just has to be put right, yay for reading that!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Aw, what a gorgeous chapter! Quite the development - I'm just so happy that they finally talked properly, and for them to do it on Christmas Eve, so neither of them were alone on Christmas, was just heart-warming and gut-wrenching! I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait to read more!