Reviews for My sun & Stars
HOT!
claire chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
oh my... this is a fantastic story... super well written i hope you do a lot more.

I wanna be Dany so bad! Drogo is a stud
Jacob vigil chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
this was gerrrrat!
the duke of spook chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
fucking 10 out of 10 fanfiction i cum on cat and she hissed at penis
Mimikaze chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Dear Mirishka,

After reading your first PWP, I decided to take a look at this one as well. In my opinion, "My sun & stars" is even better than "Moon of my life". I think your writing is more detailed. It was even easier to picture the love scene between Drogo and Daenerys. I truly loved it. It was hot!

Thank you again!

Mimikaze
MsSkylerBlack chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
WOW I think I need a cold shower or perhaps just 5 mins alone with Drago. That was wonderful and I hope you plan to write another one soon. I'm very interested to see how the second season will be w/o the Khal.
m0rem0k chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
spicy was right, but they're an attractive couple onscreen, whereas danys brother is a thoroughly annoying twat, who deserved getting rid of...
firstgreenisgold chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
goodness, he is hot!
VAlady chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is so beautiful. I am new to this genre (normally read True Blood & Southern Vampire Mystery stores) and got interested after watching Game of Thrones on HBO..and now that the season has ended and Drogo is no more, I fear I won't be watching it next season since he and Dany were what caught my interest to begin with. thanks for writing such a moving story.
Gabi chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
GAHH! HOT! Absolutely my favorite couple on the show and the main (if not only) reason I'm watching, honestly.

I love it! You capture perfectly their dynamic. Him, few words, her, practicing what she learned. lol! If only the show would show the development of their relationship more ahme.. detailed. Thanks God for FF! and you! Please MOOOOOORE!
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I just can't seem to get enough of Dany and Drogo. Another great story! sue
The Storymaker chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
One word: hot!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this was even better than your other story. I liked how you had her brushing his hair, very nice. THey are my favorite couple on the show.
betty-boo chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awesome! i love dany/drogo i think they're great together and this was brilliant :)
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 6/6/2011