Reviews for A French Connection
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh! I love this, I really do. Short but so sweet.
anni chapter 1 . 5/22
still one of the sweetest little one-shots. 3
SavedByTheFic chapter 1 . 2/1
Every few months I return to this story. It's short and sweet and focused and intense. I like how it juggles its' two levels of explanation without effort. We see Maura at her finest - sensitive and precise - and Jane slightly out of character being subtle and keeping her loud mouth shut. :-)
I like it a lot. It could have had another chapter or five, but like a fine french pastry 2,892 calories is just what you need to be satisfied.
A job very well done. The fact that I keep re-reading it is all the proof I need on my end, and I hope it is enough for you too.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Awww. That was soo good. The ending is perfect.
I have no idea who you are, but I actually feel a need to send you chocolates right now.
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
great job, i love jane surprising them at the end
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
nice! ;) congratulations!
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was so sweet! I loved that!
tika12001 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
*squeal* oh this is just perfection! I love it 3
yolo55 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
awww that was so cute and I don't use that word lightly. man too bad this is just a one shot would have been kul to hav a bunch of these conversation with Charlie as they learn more about their relationship but oh well
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Brilliant! Lovely :D
libresbian chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is gorgeous. I totally melted!
mrj726 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
:-) sniffles
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh this is very sweet. I'm smiling from ear to ear.
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I have never read this before but I was catching up the Rizzles awards and saw it. Nice story, love it. Love the idea of Maura trying to mentor a young person and the fact that you identified Charlie as Diana Agron was perfect, I could see it in my head.
Great story. Thanks!