Reviews for Whatever It Takes
shirayuki75 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Great short story that definitely feels like it could be an alternative reality in the Persona 3 universe.
sword slasher chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
such a perfect story I wish there was a sequel.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awww
Skye chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beauitful
Cantarelli chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ooo, this was a really good read and so sweet at the end I chuckled a bit at his prostitute name being "Akira" because that's what I named my MC on my first playthrough, lol.
kingtransformo chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Normally, I am not very big into this pairing but the emotion in this fic was what made it for me. It really made me feel for the characters and it was almost as if I was watching the whole thing on a movie screen. Great descriptions and good job keeping the characters we all know and love, in character. I look forward to looking into more of your stories :)
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I absolutely loved this story :D
She Who Walks With Death chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So there is currently I variation of Spongebob's rape face taking residence on my face?

Yeah, that is about right.

Loved this and the pairing!

Can't wait to read more!
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very, very nice. I rather enjoyed this story
and music chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aha, I actually first read this in the kink meme. You're a genius, and this is such a wonderful masterpiece, and really, this is the first fic that made me realize my love for the pairing. Really wonderful.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omfg freaking sweet! and dramatic at the start xP well, I'm just happy they ended up with a happy ending :) and really, this totally made my night! hehehe wish you made more AkihikoxMinato fics! You're freaking genius! and love your writing style I luv you
DimensionSlip chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautifully written.

I really felt for both Minato and Akihiko in this story. The former, when he did what he thought he had to do, the latter, when he discovers what Minato was up to.

I'd really like to say more, but I think that my first statement pretty much sums up my sentiments.
The Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
A friend of mine (not-so-subtly) recommended this to me (read: annoyed me into reading it) and well, damn, I'm glad he was pushy!

I LOVE THIS.

And I would kill just to be able to do that in the actual game. I mean, who goes to clubs just to talk to some drunken monk? WHO?

Also, this (wonderful) fic made me remember the times I used to play P3P. (Cue nostalgia-inducing background music.) Unfortunately, I remember ALWAYS having TOO MUCH MONEY. I don't know why but I ALWAYS HAVE TOO MUCH FREAKIN' MONEY. (Insert sigh.) ...There goes my excuse to whore Minato...

By the way, I love your Akihiko. I admit to being his stalker in the game. (I used to squeal and fangirl over him whenever he took me to Hagakure and I'd talk to him over and over again just to see his face.) I really do like Akihiko but YOUR Akihiko is something else! He's expressive without being out of character. (No, I'm not saying he's INexpressive in-game. It's just that... that... Damnit, why can't he just blush and smile ALL THE TIME!)

My fangirling aside, I think this fic was very wonderfully written. The sentence structure and the composition of the dialogues were very nicely done. Not a word was wasted.

Sorry I got wordy. Again, I LOVE THIS.

-YG
BashfulxGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is officially the greatest Akihiko/Minato story I've read.

This is just...well... I have never been too great at describing how I feel about things, but when i re-read a fanfic over and over again (which is something i very rarely do), i belive it gives me a good feeling.

Continue writing like this, and this i belive needs more reviews!
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
The plot is amazing! Who would've thought that minato do (sexy) things like that? I really love this idea and really love the part where akihiko and minato cry whn minato get busted, because it make my eyes become teary

Though i'm a bit dissapoint that there's no smut between akimina lol. It's still amazing though! I love it very much! Thx a lot for this