Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
The plot is amazing! Who would've thought that minato do (sexy) things like that? I really love this idea and really love the part where akihiko and minato cry whn minato get busted, because it make my eyes become teary

Though i'm a bit dissapoint that there's no smut between akimina lol. It's still amazing though! I love it very much! Thx a lot for this
AlchemicKeyblader chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I have to agree with all of the other reviewers, namely 1) why doesn't this have more reviews? 2)Wish something along these lines could be done in-game and 3) very, very well written.

This is probably one of the best fics I've read recently, if not ever. The yaoi was very tasteful, and not rushed at all, which annoys the hell out of me in some pieces. Not only that, but your writing was also descriptive, but it wasn't heavy and overly detailed, and it kept the story moving at an even pace, with a realistic feel to it. I think I'm going to recommend this to all my Persona-loving friends so they can read this little beauty, too. :D

Cheers,

AlchemicKeyblader
MadameCrowe chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I have to say, this was one of the best stories I've read in such a long time. Seriously. Loved it. I think I'll read it again. :D
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
How doesn't this have more reviews? Seriously, people have to start praising amazing authors for their amazing works. geez.

This was great, just everything. All the elements were done to perfection and I don't think there's anyway it could possibly be made better. I especially liked how the team's concern was mentioned.
Naoko Andre chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Just one word:

AWESOME!

(Can't believe it doesn't have a thousand reviews, so I'm leaving mine here so that you know your fic is the best I have read about persona);D!
MK chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lovely story. Amazing and so real. The shinji part made me sad a bit. And also this makes since why didn't the kirijo group give money if they're so rich. Equiment is freaking expensive. i just get weapons from the sword cards and sell those. Poor minato...
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
A If only you COULD do this on Persona 3. Dx Near the end of the game equipment is so expensive (Now, I only buy equipment for myself, Aigis, Ken, and Akihiko)... :3 It'd be a bonus if Akihiko starts to get concerned about Minato. (xDD Sadly, while playing Persona 3 I basically stalk poor Akihiko...)

xD One of the best fanfics I've read in a while. x3
Nemo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Liked the part where Minato was suffering. Sadistic of me? Perhaps, but the ending was too good to be true.
Droplet of Sour chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I was leery about this, but this is actually a very tastefully written yaoi fic. Points to you.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2