Reviews for Kissing in the Rain
SleepingFish chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
AAAAWWWWWW! AWESOME! Nicely done.. chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I don't know why, but I can't click away to another page without reviewing this story, despite the publishing date.

This made me feel so warm and mushy and bubbly inside, that I loved it so much. Be proud, you have officially turned me into a YayaxKairi fangirl. God, I so couldn't surpress the giggle when I finished it! It was so adorable!

I just wanted to tell you any way, though. I adored it.

Off to read the rest of your stories! ;D
Carrot-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
You're pretty awesome too. And Kaiya rocks!
Lizzie Beans chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I bet there are just a few Yayairi fics on , I never really checked, but out of the ones that I've read, this had to be the best.

I'm not much of the Yayairi fangirl like I am with Rimahiko but I couldn't but feel warm and fluffy inside~

It's funny how Yaya thought Kairi was talking about Amu.

Sometimes I just think about it and hate how she gets all the guys. XD

Anyways, write more soon! :) I bet you have plenty of fics to update. :P

Lizzie :)
FizzyJello chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
cool story !
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
kawaii! I like reading form yaya's point of view because she is childish, but mature at the same time. You did that perfectly.
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 6/4/2011

Anyways... So much cuteness, just as Shidonii said. Why didn't you tell this to me sooner? Dx Ah well. xD

They're all good. But there's one thing that caught my attention:

"Forgive me, I don't mean to intrude on your feelings like this. I'm just curious as to what you're mind is going through right now." Kairi said.

'your mind' yeah.. No worries, it's okay xD

Anywaysssss... idk what to say OTL It's all too good :'D

Keep writing~

P.S. I glomp you, Shidonii and Haruka. Cx
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved this T-T It made me cry in happiness in the inside a little bit. That's how awesome it was.
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 6/3/2011

Yaya's so adorable in this. X3 I love the way you write her!

Wait... So Rima /knew/ Kairi was talking to Amu, and wanted Yaya to overhear? Rima-tan, you Yayairi fangirl. XD

Omg the kissing scene~! Yaya you lucky duckling. XD

That's right; You CAN be childish and mature. :) That's why it'd be really cool if Peach-Pit continued the series, so we can see the characters growup, and see how much they change and stay the same.

Thank you, Ri-chin! Shidonii loves you guys (you and Haruka)! n.n

Gosh I suck at reviews o.o'' lol