Reviews for Kasumi's Addiction
clockright chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was a fun little read. I remember some of the stories posted back in the nineties that you did. Many of them are great ideas. Thank you for sharing them.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Short, but hilarious.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
*chuckle*
Kinai chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
A light and funny story.

I like it.

Kinai.
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Heheh, I laughed, I cried... well, not so much of the latter... Anywho, I love it! But addiction to chocolate isn't a laughing matter... yes it is. Keep on writing! There's only one wrong way to eat a Reeses!
Krissy chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
This story is so funny. I like the part where Kasumi used Mallet-sama, and the shameless promotion of Reese's.

(lol)
Indigo Ershin chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
For some reason i see Kasumi as hooked up to an infinite IV of morphine... very funny.
Kallai1138 chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
I'm usullay very sensitive about Kasumi fics, (Kasumi is my fav. character, after all) but I loved this one! Chocolate is a whole lot better than some of the other things I've heard. *shudder* Great job!
Doc Robinson chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Kill them all Kasumi and let evil queen Hera sort them out!

Kill them all Kasumi and let Evil Queen Hera's consort Darien Mamaru sort them out
Ranma's girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
HEHEHEHE that was very cute and funny thanks for the chuckle.
Gakkun chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
Good
Piccolo181 chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
One of the greatest spamfics of our time. Read this if you like Ranma1/2 and are in need of a chuckle.
Renyard chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
(Dark chuckle) You gotta be kidding... quite amusing. I applaud you.
William Valentine chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
It was a Funny little fic with a nice twist in he ending.
Lee A. Hollensteiner chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
I got a good laugh out of this one. It isn't as good as some of your other works but it is well worth reading.

Sincerely,