Reviews for Lost
Ookakasakupein chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I love it and its sad. I hope there is another sequel!
arinhel.melleide chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Interesting take. Kind of a bittersweet ending, but it fits.
hanamuguri chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
very beautiful oneshot for the closing. The prince smiled but never confessed that till the end.
Swandie chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
ooo so he got an amnesia huh? Sorry bcause im so slow.
Swandie chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
can tell ya that lili is such an annoying girl. And may I ask? Leo is a girl right?
Swandie chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
ooh, so thats lars huh? But i think he is brunnette right? Not blonde.
Swandie chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
hm I wonder who's this nasty guy. And also, the dream is so hot n nasty too XD . I'll go to next chap then.
Swandie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
its my first time read a tekken fanfic. But I love this couple! Hope they'll be together in game XD
wind scarlett chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
You know, just like what I said in my previous comment, I do HOPE you changed this into Jin/Xiao again, hehehe. They belonged to each other, IMO.

I see what you had done with the story anyway, kinda read all over again... I felt so happy you changed much and this time, Jin is the main protagonist even though Lili's part is rather annoying to me. I don't know but hearing your fiancée screams another girl's name is huge turn off.

Well, update soon. I'm wondering how you'll put end to this. :D
FavUYA chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Cool. I think Azazel was suppose to have the head of Set
AngelInTheDark19 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Really loved it! you make my day reading this story! want MORE! Please update soon! while i was a visitor in this site i always reading tekken fics and i found yours :) Im really hooked up because i see the pairing Xiaoyin :) ( Im one of many fans of this pairing! ) You write the story well... Good work :) From the day I saw your story i always visit the site for more chapters, and you never LET US DOWN :) Really love your story! learn to love LARS-KUN! XD . Ive Been touched by the SWEET-PEA! I Also learn that you changed the pairing! To me its VERY VERY GOOOD! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
AngelInTheDark19 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
xiaoyu said "I HATE YOU!" to jin that really hurt him OUCH! Poor jin! :(
crazy reader chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
This story is awesome and I love the last line in this chapter, " I would have destroyed the world for you."

Keep up the good work! peace -
FavUYA chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
I find it really interesting that Xiaoyu hates Jin now
nati1342 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
U should keep going I wanna know what happens next