Reviews for Lousy Stupid Goddamn Spirits
hyllia14 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
PLLLLLZ HURRY UP AND UPDATE TT
EchoMizuki chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Hey! Love the story so far! Please keep up the good work!
Myo43 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
...Can I say that I love you? I love Karasu! Have you heard the live version with all of the string instruments? Anyway, I just started reading this, so here's to hoping I can get caught up soon Feel free to PM me if you want! Also, I found it funny that it's 3 am in the story and I'm reading it at...3 am. Also, listening to One OK Rock's new album while reading. Anyway, I figure I should get some sleep, so I'll end this little rambling thing here and...yeah. I guess this wouldn't qualify as a review XD
FlameUser64 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
So I don't know what to say to this yet. It's cool, so far.

You think going almost a year between updates is bad? I haven't updated my fic in at least SIXTEEN MONTHS! That's bloody terrible, and I need to get writing. I have most of my THIRD chapter written up, but I'm still not finished because I'm stuck on a major plot conversation that still shatters my Willing Suspension of Disbelief everytime I look it over. *sigh*

So however bad you're doing, it's better than me!

I wonder how the whole thing is going to go over regarding Artes and stuff. FTaBV's main problem is that fights involving the S.I. character tend to be all gritty and "realistic" than do fights involving Yuri or the others. Remember, this is Terca Lumereis, not Earth, and Earth physics don't apply to Terca Lumereis so far as Bodhi Blastia are concerned.
Phinekooffline chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I'm not on my account while typing this but this is great! Don't make your character a fail at everything for too long or it gets boring and repetitive. You should have her get really good at a sword soon, maybe even next chapter! Also, add a little romance between your OC and Yuri if you want. It would be funny! A suggestion is too have 1: she stays in the game 2: she leaves and it's super sad or 3: if having a romance with yuri have him travel into her world.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
This is awesome. I hope you update soon.
The King of Ranting chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
I'm accepting lots of things. Except for one. Your OC is a COMPLETE IDIOT! Why do I say this? Plays Assassins Creed but couldn't figure out to use sharp edge to fight with?

Shadow: And little Rita says I'M an idiot. She'll have a field day with this girl.

Shut up Shadow. But I do agree with him. And the electric spirit who's name I can't spell without looking at it. But this is a good SI.
kenegi chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Welcome back. To be honest I forgotten the story and had to reread the story. I'll check your other si story and see how it is.
DanteShindo chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
If Xerxes is Xerxes Break AKA the Mad Hatter, I'm gonna be ecstatic, cuz his craziness is funny!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I've read it all in one go just now. Promising early chapters - I do love a well done SI fic.

Anyway, the real reason for this review is to point out that a chapter is 'missing'. Chapter 3 is an exact copy of Chapter 2. I believe I have missed a Zagi appearance.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
DanteShindo chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
YAY ASSASSINS CREED AND VESPERIA! And how are you stuck on Zaude: lost-and-can't-find-your-way stuck, or enemies-too-powerful-to-defeat stuck? I can give you advise either way, cuz I beat Vesperia 3 times already.
DanteShindo chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
You don't suck at writing! Your story is good so far, and I'm sure it will get better. Even Sylph Writer didn't start out perfectly.
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
This is an AWESOME SI story! And when I saw Anberlin on your little playlist thing? I was so freaking happy! I hope Cassie gets her answers. (And maybe a crack at Dimitri, I know I would XD)
Angelic chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
SEWERRRRRRRRRRR

The best thing I like about this chapter? How you potray Cassie's lack of knowledge about the game. I don't know much about the game myself, but I at least know the basic plot and the characters, their involvement and all that.

And Cassie here? Almost nothing, honestly.
AccessBlade chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Oops, I totally forgot to review the previous chapters of before! Silly me!

Anyways, I liked the second skit in this fic. Ha ha ha... you can be rude to the person /after/ you meet them. And it's just like Estelle to get flustered over what her companions think.

Good job with the fight scene, considering that she just arrived on the planet and all. Of course she really wouldn't know how to fight unless Demitri magically grants her the ability how.