Reviews for Bird's Wings
I play tales of symphonia too! Finally! Another fan!
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 19 . 2/17
Please continuenthis is epic
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
This is begging another chapter, like what else did Mustang lose, and how will Winry react to Ed's lovely wings?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Just update and I'll be happy. Please. You've made everyone wait long enough, and no, this latest chapter does not satisfy demands because it ends in a CLIFFY. And yes, a lot of your AN at the bottom was random. And didn't include a single mention of Envy this time.
SapphireClaw chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
:D an update?! *inhales* YAAAAAAAAAAAY! And a darn good update too. :3 hehe, Winry's gonna give Ed another concussion. I was wondering why Roy lost only an arm too... This is getting interesting again.
SapphireClaw chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
My jimmies remain unruffled. :3 well, I'm my case, scales. My character is a dragon-pony thing. So her scales remain unruffled... Or her wings... Or her mane, fur, and tail... Geez! How many ways can jimmies be ruffled?! D:
SapphireClaw chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Symbolism... It will devour mah soul... OOOHHHoohhh! ;3
SapphireClaw chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
I'm reading this again. And just like I remember, Awesome sauce :3
SapphireClaw chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Awesome sauce. Update please... :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
The blooper may have been the best part of the chapter, simply because it was so Ed-like. There has to be a better word than hilarious to describe the scene. No, not comedic!
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
I AM READING THIS! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! (OH AND BY THE WAY, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ENVY IF YOU REACH 100 REVIEWS?)
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
... CHAPTER 17 ISN'T A CHAPTER?! WTH?! DX
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
HAHA! I LOVE YOUR A/N!1 XDD
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
AH HA! I KNEW! I KNEW IT! XD
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
IF YOU DON'T THE WRATH OF SYMBOLISM WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL.

Have a nice day.