Reviews for Fox With Shark's Teeth
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 1/19
This is an awesome chapter. While the whole 'naruto being beaten' is cliche, i don't mind. There are very few good stories that have naruto being taught by kisame and subsequently being given samehada but this chapter is very promising. I'm pretty sure that an icha-icha reading naruto will provide plenty funny moments throughout the story. I couldn't help but laugh at kisame when he saw naruto using samehada, that was just hilarious! Anyway, i can't wait to see what torture fishy-sensei will put fishcake-chan through. Cheers.
okhuj chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
keep going plz
Sterben-Salamander chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Mei. Fu. Tayuya. And Tenten for the hearm
And i hope you continue this story
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Please update soon!
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
loving narutos attitude. looking forward to what skills he will have and how strong he will become
rougeshadow chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Update
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
update soon
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
this is god damn awesome i just cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
6nine9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
update man there is never any good storys with this sword
berserker chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Is this abandoned? What a shame such a waste of glorious potential! A damn crying shame its just a crime to waste this or any potential!
cydain chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story is good and I can't what tell the next chapter and you should add tayuya
mohahassan3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
ok
erick figueroa chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
com on update already and also how about anko or shezune
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really like this i know no one can force you to keep writing but you should write more of this, it's good :)
kevinplr2h chapter 1 . 12/23/2012