Reviews for Seasons of Love
Santana. XD
LuLuZuZu chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Push It. Definitely. XD
LuLuZuZu chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
So, I know this story was written awhile ago but I had to put my two bits...
WEVID! I love Wevid. It's second best to Klaine. 3rd would be Wurt/Wert. Yup, Wes and Kurt. But there's only like 4 stories for them. Sad-face. ANYWAY I just realized how long this is so Imma go now.
Kami chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Really, really loving this so far! (And Ten is everybody's favorite Doctor, naturally. I do have to admit that I also love Eleven, though.)
klainefairytalelove chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
By the summary I just assumed that Blaine would get Collins and I hoped that faith would not get a part at all...you tricked me! I have to say though that I love it so far and I can't wait to see where you go with this.
klainefairytalelove chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
What a cute chapter. You pull of the sweet oblivious Blaine perfectly. I have to say that I am surprised that Kurt confided in nick and Jeff so soon but their solution was awesome and very worth the potential embarrassment the confession could cause Kurt. I can't wait to see where this goes!
xFightForFreedomx chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Hey (:

sp you wanted to know what's our first glee ep and what hooked us, so here we go :

my first ep ever I saw was Acafellas (1x03)

I was just about to switch channels 'cause of an "interesting" interpretation from for he's a jolly good fellow.

But then Mr. Shue began to sing This is how we do it and I was blown away (;
ToniCrosby chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
Aw i hope Samuel is gay. Then William and Kurt can be best friends and talk about their boyfriends. So cute. awesome chapter. please update
intensewhatever chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
So good! I missed this story! I'm so happy Klaine is happy. :)

I'm going to go follow you on tumblr now...

I love season 3!Klaine so far. Some other parts were lacking but all in all I think it's an awesome season. I'm going to cry so hard when it's over... :)

Update soon!
marli-slashs fan chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
At first yeah updated ! i totally lost the plot and had to read the prologur to remember it.

It's like that when the author is distracted by NIFF and SEBLAINE lol but like i'm found of you i forgive you XD.

Great Chapter, Samuel is a nice addiction, love interest for William ?

Looking forward for the next part, not in 6 months *cough*

Season 3 : Great but too much Finchel, a very very too much of them, apart for 2 or 3 episodes Darren had not lines and just have to be pretty and sing, it's frustrating.

I'm in love with Sebastian even when he was mean, he's my favorite jerk and in the almost heartbreaking 3x14 i wanted to cuddle him.

This episode was great, Max is amazing in it but the finchel scenes were inappropriate, even the medias found that gross, included a wedding and the finchel babbling when there is so much emotionnal plot, it's stupid.

And the Christmas episode, they cut a wonderful klaine scene for add Finchel again and a stupid pig story.

Anyway, glad to see you around again.
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
I'm glad William found someone!

Plus, Nick and Jeff are so cute!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
aishaduh chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
Doctor Who shirt! Nice! Totally want love for William.

Season 3 is such a roller-coaster of emotions. I see you've stepped into the dark side. But it's okay, still love ya.