Reviews for Requited Love
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Awww! I love this! Great job! :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Beautiful, tender and tinged with sadness but with joy at the end (though still a little sorrow lingers for Kate). Really excellent, powerful writing. Fantastic.
Christinou chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i just had to think about that scene in The Big Bang Theory where Penny thinks her chinese tattoo means brave or something and it actually means soup...am i weird?
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is LOVELY. I can entirely believe Abby would commemorate both Kate and then, when she thought Ziva was dead, Ziva as well. I love the "Toda" under it, and especially that it's in Hebrew letters. I love how you describe the depth to which Ziva still feels unworthy...and that you have Abby counter that in the best possible way by saying that "Two sisters were taking away...but one found her way back." After the guilt recedes a bit again, those words will remain. And they're beautiful.
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful
eva-david chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Heartwarming :)

I think this would have fit into the show perfectly!

Thank you for sharing!
asian chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I actually teared up wen i read the symbolism of abby's flower tattoos. Keep up the good work.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow! What a great idea! I could SO see Abby getting tatts for her "family" and I think she would totally pick ones that reminded her of them. This was such a sweet and wonderful look at the friendship between these two women, whom we all love very, very much. Thanks for making me smile!
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Sweet! - Favorite story..
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love Abby/Ziva friendship stories, and this one is so very sweet and touching. The part about Ziva feeling guilty for being alive almost brought tears to my eyes. Great job!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Damn, this is good, no excellent! The dialog was sublime. The internal thought processes were right on the dot.

Great job! I'm glad you discovered NCIS FFN and decided to share with us.

pdf
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"Abby no, not tonight." "Pullleeeasse Zeevah!" Abby whined, fingers in front of her grasped in supplication, lower lip jutting out in a pout. Ziva bit her tongue to refrain from sighing out loud. She was not ready yet for the normalcy of nightclubs and bars, but she could see what this meant to Abby. After studying her friend for a long moment, she rolled her eyes and the suddenly happy goth knew she had won. "Yay, yaay!" Abby squealed, throwing her arms up in triumph before bestowing a tight hug on Ziva. "I missed girls night out!" She took a step back and clapped her hands excitedly." - Is this bit to fix that bit where Ziva said no to a girls' night out with Abby in the RL show and then instead wrote an email to her biological dad (who did not even care that she wrote it at all and when we all know Gibbs is her real dad, IMO)?

"Ziva knew most of her friend's tattoos; personal homages to love and loss and faith. Abby had once shown her the simple digits - 5:4 - just below the graceful calla lilies' stems. Blessed are those that mourn, for they shall be comforted. It was Abby's tribute to a dear friend, a sister, gunned down on a rooftop well before her time." - AW!

"She let those words linger, sink in, for a moment, then gently tugged at Ziva's hand, leading her to the elevator. "C'mon, change of plans," Abby was suddenly her normal, effervescent self again, knowing that no more needed to be said tonight. "We're kidnapping Timmy and a couple of pizzas and crashing DiNozzo's pad!" - All they need then is Jimmy Palmer and they could found the youth wing of Team Gibbs, right there in DiNozzo's pad. But Jimmy is probably somewhere with Breen (not sure if her name is spelled correctly there, forgive me, please, if it is not)...
NCIStivafan94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
this was soooo sweet! i would love to see more of ziva/abby friendship on the show, you should send them your writing :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Another sweet and loving story, thanks. You get the tone just right.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like this lovely friendship piece.

And I can so see Abby doing something like that.

And there's so much we don't see in the show that I wonder about.

Thank you for filling in one missing piece for me.