Reviews for Image
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I loved this. I loved how you write Brad here, how he doesn't speak, just talks in music and gestures
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Love this! Read it a while ago and came back to it again after reading Heart's False Start (twice) yesterday. Your take on Brad and Santana in this is stunning and so real. I love the way Songbird comes about in your universe. Beautiful, beautiful job.
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Nice little one shot! Nice job :-)
Emma's 409 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Me guuuuusta! I think you captured them both perfectly.
Quiroz chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
You do bery good, channelling your hatred towards Will through Brad. Fun little one-shot.
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is just perfection! plain and simple and i could totally see this happening.
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere, can't remember where, but now I'll leave a review.

I've always enjoyed Brad and Santana's friendship, it's interesting, I mean, it's not a friendship per se, but there's some understanding there.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I really like this
IWantMaStix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMG, Brad is just the sweetest and the cutest. I love his and Santana's interaction and your writing expresses that bond in a very poetic way :)
Lingering Lilies chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Your writing is one of the rare kinds where I never question your phrasing or word choice. It's descriptive, but not excessively so, and accessible, yet never yields to cliche. Brava!
DarkBlueEyes.x chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very cute! I love how it sounds like lot's of other characters are supporting Brittana too... omg a Holly story like this would be amazing!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nice to get a look at the guy who's usually just part of the furniture, especially his perspectives on things. Santana was awesome, as always :D

I liked the ending -that Brad only spoke when he was by himself. It seemed very fitting.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is just so good I can't even.

BRADTANA FOREVER.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is just so good I can't even.

BRADTANA FOREVER.
SweetArrogance chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It's nice to read a story like this; one where a stranger comes to the aid of somebody they should really care less about. The one where the focus isn't always on the big picture but rather we get a bit of insight on the tiny but important details.

Great story; as always.