Reviews for The Holiday Season
wtchcool chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Wait, plows...that means that Chess won't be cooped up anymore. Ah, well, knew it wasn't going to last.

But the story was fun while it did. Nice ending.
DixonVixen93 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
Awwww! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3

I will love you forever for tossing me my Vince/Orwell bone, that is going on my wall for safe keepings- I might even put it under my pillow at night! :3

I adored this chapter, it was funny- especially poor Vince- always getting himself into a pickle. Luckily the *other* Orwell was there (I was there too, giving him hugs in spirit xD)

I cannot wait to see how this is going to be continued, *great* job on this!

wtchcool chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Yes, it does...Although, you'd think that the ray of hope might be dampened a little by the thought that Chess is still out there.

Great new chapters.

Glad to see the bar actually has a phone. Seems everywhere you go they're getting rid of payphones.
DixonVixen93 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
So, this is a combined review for chapters 6&7:

Both chapters were really funny, Scales and Dana have an interesting connection when they talk. (As we noted yesterday ;D)

I'm going to miss this story, but I *know* there is more to come from you.

I cannot wait to see how this ends, should be interesting. :)

Great work!

DixonVixen93 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
This chapter was hysterical!

At least they got to a place that was warm, I had a feeling that Orwell would have bit Vince's head off had they not.

And uh ohz, what is this Vince see's? Scales with Dana haha, that's just Vince's luck.

As always, the chapter didn't disappoint. You did very well sister :)

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

wtchcool chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Dana is happily dancing with Scales? Is she just glad to be in out of the snow, or has it been way too long since her husband went away?

Anyways, glad to see she's making an appearance in the story.
wtchcool chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Great; now you've gone and made me feel sympathy for Scales. Or at least for little Dominic.
DixonVixen93 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Great chapter! I guess just about every "bad guy" came from some sort of a traumatic experience.

Anyway, I can't wait for more :) I wonder what's next!

Keep writing!

DixonVixen93 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Not too sappy, just evil enough, and not weird at all. :)

It was great to see Peter torturing Chess, although Chess didn't find it amusing, I sure did!

And the family background you incorporated was great as well.

Keep writing, you're doing great!

wtchcool chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
No complaints. I suppose there's a limit to how much trouble even Peter Fleming can get into when he's virtually cut off from the rest of the world.

Chess' temper tantrum was rather amusing.
wtchcool chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Cool chapter. Like the description of Vince's place as a cave.
DixonVixen93 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Well this made my crappy day a little less crappier :) the humor made me smile. You've got all the characters down pat, I cannot wait to see how Vince and Orwell will be treated in the Carnival of Crime!

Good work,

DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is a very good idea! I cannot wait to see how you continue this!

Suzicles chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i actually kinda liked it... but i want more jamie/orwell and Vince talk i love them they have so much chemistry that it just oozes out