Reviews for The Courtship of Domitan of Masbolle
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I loved the characterisations. A wonderful coda to LK.
NSFL chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Love it! Thanks for writing and sharing.
CharmedArtist chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
*is grinning like a fool* What a story! Loved it - particularly the way everyone stopped to stare when they finally kissed, and how Thayet was the first to whistle! The little moments with Wyldon were wonderful, and the way Dom got Evin to talk about his late love - beautifully done. Thank you for sharing!
Mel chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
I have to tell you how great this story was. everyone was pegged beautiful and it was a true joy to read
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Aw! Why couldn't they end up together in the book?! This would've been an amazing ending to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I always wanted them to be together! No offense to Cleon, I just like Dom MUCH better!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
made me smile :
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
really well done
AwedbyAwesomeness chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
i just reread this (when i ought to be working but oh well) and it was as brilliant as i remembered :D Great job!
AmazingAlex0818 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I know this was completed a while ago but, awe! How sweet! I like it.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
A very nice story; very nice indeed. I happen to have a sort of soft spot for Dom/Kel romance...

Excellent work!

Take care, and may God bless you,

Vanna chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Wow, that was too sweet! I lost feeling in my cheeks I was smiling through the entire 4 chapters. Loved it! XD
WarriorArnelle chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
i have one word for this awesome story:

i greatly enjoyed this, the humor was great, and you matched Tamora's writing voice remarkably closely... great job!
Original Blue chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
This story made me laugh and smile so hard. Thanks so much for writing it! :D

Ali chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed that - thank you!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »