Reviews for Breaking Speed
AnonymousGhost153 chapter 9 . 11/25
Please finish this, and get the others to rescue him! Great writing skills and can't wait to see what happens xx :)
Please continue this, its amazing :) perhaps you could go into the after effects like when he is rescued, how he doesn't trust them or is insane :)
Felix Runck chapter 1 . 6/20
When you finally update this story
I swear to goodness, this is the best fanfic I've ever read;) I hope you finish it cause it totally left me hanging, and I'm freaking out because of the whole cliffhanger... ( FYI you're an amazing writer)
Blayde chapter 9 . 6/17
Please continue this and finish it, it is really good. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? XD
sofiathe23rd chapter 9 . 6/8
Hiiiii
This is really good, I mean...um... Yeah. Please continue it! I know it's been like 3 years but it's cool if you could continue this story! I want KF to be rescued, but still broken! Anyway, thanks, bye!
BatgirlFan102 chapter 9 . 5/23
Here's what I'd do for the next couple chapters: the team doesn't find Wally until after Dick becomes Nightwing, Jason dies/comes back to life, and Tim is Robin. Wally's pretty much lost hope at this point and is breaking from it. Then one day Red Hood infiltrates the facility and finds Wally. He then gets him out and brings him to Dr. Tompkins to treat his physical injuries. Knowing letting Dick know about Wally's state would attract attention and risk him going back to Arkham, he instead calls Tim to help Wally emotionally. Wally gets super clingy and Jason has to deal with that and after a few months breaks the news to the team and Flash, who all get super emotional and Jason disappears. He later returns to check on Wally and reconcile with his family.
That's what I would do, but please continue so I can see what you have planned
BatgirlFan102 chapter 9 . 5/3
Please continue
thepinkpanda chapter 6 . 3/23
In the first two paragraphs you say, "young hero" way too much. But overall I love your story line very nice!
thepinkpanda chapter 3 . 3/23
Overall a very good story line, just think you use "speedster" too much, switch it up a bit.
Please continue this story, I know im a late reader but Ive just started to get into fanfics. I'm really enjoying this, pleeease continue. :)
EmmaneedsyoungJ chapter 9 . 2/6
PLEASE UPDATE! Great job
Dear god please update this story. PLEASE! This is amazing and I'm DYING to know what happens next
Something Witty chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Please update, I'm so slowly dying without this fanfic. I know I'm a being a bit dramatic, but still I wont take no for an answer. Heck I don't care if it is some lame author's note that just says "meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp"
I need to know that your still alive.

See you! (Hopefully sometime soon)

~Ace K.
jonasvazquezpokemonmaster chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
So i just came up with a theory after reading adog's author's note: what if Roberts is like scarecrow or something, maybe hes just not in costume during this fanfic. He did give that fear thing to be shoved down wallys throat to make him see his fears, and hes plenty sadistic right now. Also can you say exactly how many chapters will be in here because if there will be 50, then i probably will have to wait years cause of how fast updates come. Plz update soon and if you will respond to this you might want to review yourself cause i am looking at this in my phone and i cant see comments on posts. Anyways plz update soon but if your going through something its cool if you cant frequently do so