Reviews for Breaking Speed
thepinkpanda chapter 6 . 3/23
In the first two paragraphs you say, "young hero" way too much. But overall I love your story line very nice!
thepinkpanda chapter 3 . 3/23
Overall a very good story line, just think you use "speedster" too much, switch it up a bit.
Please continue this story, I know im a late reader but Ive just started to get into fanfics. I'm really enjoying this, pleeease continue. :)
EmmaneedsyoungJ chapter 9 . 2/6
PLEASE UPDATE! Great job
Dear god please update this story. PLEASE! This is amazing and I'm DYING to know what happens next
Something Witty chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Please update, I'm so slowly dying without this fanfic. I know I'm a being a bit dramatic, but still I wont take no for an answer. Heck I don't care if it is some lame author's note that just says "meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp"
I need to know that your still alive.

See you! (Hopefully sometime soon)

~Ace K.
jonasvazquezpokemonmaster chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
So i just came up with a theory after reading adog's author's note: what if Roberts is like scarecrow or something, maybe hes just not in costume during this fanfic. He did give that fear thing to be shoved down wallys throat to make him see his fears, and hes plenty sadistic right now. Also can you say exactly how many chapters will be in here because if there will be 50, then i probably will have to wait years cause of how fast updates come. Plz update soon and if you will respond to this you might want to review yourself cause i am looking at this in my phone and i cant see comments on posts. Anyways plz update soon but if your going through something its cool if you cant frequently do so
Afanficfan chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Omg this whole story is loaded with feels. After reading chapter 9 i almost cried for poor lil Wally also i didn't take your warning about weak stomached people reading this and I almost barfed twice but luckily i am reading this now instead of four years ago when i would fail at trying to suppress my nausea. Anyways i am so sad for wally and i hope they can save him before he believes what he hallucinated :0
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
I love these kind of story
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Please update I absolutely love this story, and I can't wait for the group to find wally
galacticgallows chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
This story hasn't been updated in over three years. I can't tell you how depressed this makes me, that such an amazingly fantastic story was tossed to the side. I'm sure you have a perfectly good explanation. Maybe you had other, more important things to attend to, maybe you outgrew the troubles of fanfiction, maybe you simply became too busy to keep up with it. Whatever the case, I must be desperate, because I know the chances are slim that you'll come back to this story after so long, and yet I persist with a long plea that you will continue. This story managed to satisfy my needs for Wally whump and angst. It made my heart pound, my stomach lurch, my insides twist in all the right ways, just the way a story should. The only trouble is, I keep falling into the same trap, relying on a story to fulfill my desires for about a half hour until I realize it ends on a cliffhanger and the author hasn't updated in years after promising to be back after Spring Break. It's a depressing circle, I turn to another fanfiction and it plays the same trick on me, and your story did exactly that. Perhaps instead of begging you to post another chapter I should be telling you how fantastic your writing is, how tight of a hold this story has me in, how much I love it. I can't, however, find the words, so instead I'll plead with you to continue, and desperately hope that the fanfiction gods answer my prayers.

Curse you for not updating in forever and bless you for being such an amazing author.

~umana
Nar2334 chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
Really good hope you continue soon.
Ja14W chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Please please please update this!
TealJay chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Please tell me your going to update this. It's literally one of the best young justice stories I have ever read.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 7 . 5/3/2016