Reviews for Breaking Speed
TealJay chapter 9 . 5/21
Please tell me your going to update this. It's literally one of the best young justice stories I have ever read.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 7 . 5/3
I'm a horrible person.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 9 . 5/3
Please tell me when the next chapter is coming. I want to know if they rescue him in time!
Carry on pleasE?
Burreto chapter 9 . 3/11
I wish you would update but I know that living in the real world is difficult so I don't expect it to happen. I guess I'm trying to say that this is an amazing story though.
Hi! I just have to say that I love love love this story! (Even though I probably shouldn't since my baby is being tortured) I know it's been a good amount of time since you've updated, but I'd love to see a story with this potential finished. And I hate to be one of these people, but pretty please update ASAP :) you're An amazing author :D
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 9 . 2/6
OOOOHHHHMMMMYYYYGGOOOOOOOOOODD THIS IS SO FREAKING INTENSE!
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 7 . 2/6
Damn... you're right, your sadistic side did take over.
Blue chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Please make more!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
plzzzzzzzzzzzz update, i beg of u!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
please, please, please update! i absolutely love this book and i really wanna see more!
NotTopCatGenius chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Hello! Just to say, I absolutely love your stories. And (in a shameful whisper) the torture scenes were awesome. This was probably my favourite chapter by far. Will you be able to update anytime soon?
Hi im Luna chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
You need to update. I am dying without it.
EvilBlueTeddyBears chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Please update soon! I freaking love you work.
Adrianna Agray chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
More more more . . . Need more please!
Love this story : )