Reviews for Let Me Give You A Hand
great story.

Patricia16 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
I loved it
Meritamun chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Vor diesem Pairring schrecke ich normalerweise extrem zurück ;) Aber gerade macht es mir wirklich Spaß, mit nem Schmunzeln vor dem PC zu sitzen und deine Geschichte zu verfolgen! :)
Midnightwolf72 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This story is so amazing. It's dramatic, funny and sexy at the same time. The wording is almost magnificent, and the way you play the characters is breath taking. I actually thought this could be a script for an actual episode. All I can say it keep up the good work!
Amalia216 chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
I love this story so much. I loved how you focused on Dave and Aaron as opposed to the rest of the team. And for a first time story I felt that was importent for them. Love so much.
Amalia216 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012

I think you broke my brain. ;-)
Casey Lore chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I love your stories... They get me fight in the center of my feelings. I'm looking forward to anything else you post :D
pipinheart chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
I love this. Jack is enchanting, and I think aron will have more questions to answer in the future.
CriminallyCecy chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Bravo! Loved it!
CriminallyCecy chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
"Aaron grinned, he couldn't help it, even though he felt just like Dave. But seeing David Rossi nervous, scared shitless even, because of a conversation with a five-year-old definitely had its merits."

I would give anything to have seen Dave ever scared bwahaha
CriminallyCecy chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
"He'd never have taken Dave Rossi for a cuddler, but he had to admit it felt wonderful to be able to hold him in his arms."

Haha me either but it would make sense! All attitude in the field all cuddly bear in bed.
CriminallyCecy chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Um, HOT! NOBODY does Slash with Rossi like you! Yayyy! I found a new story to like . :happy dance:
Aardvarks Live In Russia chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Oh snap! LOL, this is really good. Keep it up!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Seeing that you posted a new story related to this one, I thought I'd revisit this one first. Funny how time & new episodes can change perspectives. Now that I've seen the S7 finale, I had to ask myself, how did Hotch know the "Aaron" Dave was speaking of was him and not Erin? LOL!

So many M stories have disappeared from this site. I'm glad this one is still here.