Reviews for True Intentions
reader chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
yes we're still reading this! Keep updating I can't wait to find out what happens in NY.
gleeangelgirl88 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
good chapter
desshaje chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Loved the story.
ljam86 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad all the parents were cool with the Faberry love. The date was funny and cute and I like that you adressed some of both girls' insecurities. Santana and Kurt were so much fun to read. Loved it.
caseyrn12 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
WHAT u mean the OBVIOUS one about the 'real housewives'..nene & bethany? lol and it looks like a lot of them will be in nyc or near it eh..thats cool,,and of course the berry's being like the 'rents' on glee..too funny..right down to the mini fight about tony danza! i loved the first date and how they messed with kurt and san! too funny..and cindy helped! then of course the scenerio with quinn's mom..she was sooo cool, n yeah WHAT IS IT..when u try and sit family down and tell them u have news (esp when u look like doom and gloom) and then u tell them they are like "oh is that all? thank god..i thought u were gonna say u were pregnant!" lol (true story!) fricking awesome chap 2b
Tok3n420 chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
i loved your spashley reference you had there ;) unless it was just totally coincidental then i look pretty stupid haha but if it wasnt well then your frickin awesome haha :)
crazyfornaya chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
Just love the Quinntana friendship! And the L Word is awesome too.. can't wait to see how things go down between Quinn and Rach! Great chapter and can't wait for the next one! :)
Anon chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
First off: great story and characters. You're a good writer :)

But the numerous errors with punctuation, spelling, and grammar are jarring to me, as a reader. For example, you appear to have serious issues with the common period, especially within quotations. Also, there is a rule that states that all punctuation is within the quotes. For example:

"Hi. How are you"? She asked. That is incorrect (and I know that's not a direct quote from your story. It's a random example). It should be "Hi. How are you?" she asked.

Finally, remember that each new speaker gets their own paragraph!

I'm just a nitpicker. Again, the story and writing style is excellent!
caseyrn12 chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
well, i like the songs...and i look forward to quinn hopefully FINALLY talkin to rachel and she stops hiding..but her singing to rach was sweet..look forward to the next update BB
Society-Sculpted-Me chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
love ittt love quinn she is super funny and HER WITH SANTANA is like the funniest thing ever two smartasses! kkkkkk

anyways please update ASAP

PS:britt when she is afraid or jealous is sooooo cuteeee everyoe loves it
caseyrn12 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
this is s really great story BBL..ive spent all day reading it all at once..i love how san finally 'got the girl' and she got friendly with e1..now rach and quinn just gots to get it bez all good! and i also love the humour..its great..hope u update soon i look forward to what happens next
crazyfornaya chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Ok, so I would have totally killed Puck and Sam...that shit was not funny...well, guess looking back it could have been...Loving this as usual and can't wait for the next update! :)
ljam86 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
That was funny and super adorable at the same time. I always love Puck and his silliness so that was a total bonus. Great job.
dogsrock7699 chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
aww! this is super cute! i love it!
SusyCares chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
It is really strange to see Santana all besties with Blaine and Kurt. Not bad, just strange.

Looking forward to the next chapter.