Reviews for Assassin of the sea
Starscreamer3000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So Robin was a Teen Mom? Where's his Dad? And how long has Baroque Works has been around?
Random chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I've been keeping track and we're getting about 1,000 siguntures every hour.
King ofheros chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
you watched the 4kids dub?
you have my pity
dj07 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I actually like the story so far and kind of hope that you continue with how it is, but this is your story. Any which way I hope to read more soon.
Ormurinlangi chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Plz post a chapter on this story, when you release the other story, so we will know.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
love it more plz and plz do also devil fruit or none for naruto
Gamelover41592 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this is great update soon
travis chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
that was...interesting, what happens next?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Basically, 4kids skipped the entirety of the Little Garden story arc. (Due to a scene where Nami had her shirt burned off and was left with only her bra covering her breasts.) Which really messed up the story since that's where they first met Mr. 3 and Ms. Golden Week, where Usopp got the dream to go to the Giant's country of Elbaf, and where Nami contracted the disease that almost killed her.
McGeezel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i like robin as a mom. hope others like it and get you to continue it. i can see this being a very cool story. who is the father though? crocodile? thanks for the story
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I think that it only skipped the Little Garden Arc.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Ofunu chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Man, this story seems great, but seeing your record I don't think you will finish it, I mean, your longest story is 5 chapters long and it took you more than a year to get there. I'm sure you have other things to do other than write which probably is just a hobby, but it doesn't give me any hopes for this story.
naruto is da bomb chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
it's a very interesting story i want to know if your going to give him a Devil fruit.
Sraiden chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
mmm... this fic seems very interesting and promising, if Robin and his son join straw hat crew they will definitely create havoc everywhere they go, poor ones that have to suffer... XD Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon pleasee! :)