Reviews for The Wayward Sister
2. FREAKING. YEARS. I really hope you're okay btw.
Korkman2 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Did you steal the script of the sequel? Because that's what I am reading. I'm not reading some fanfic, I am ready the fucking script of the sequel. Keep up the amazing story I want you to continue if you don't it will be a sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad day in literature.
Massinvader chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Good god I'm loving this story. I think Agnes' little mischievous was more than just that, it WAS villainous :). Good thing Margo and Edith can catch up now, if possible. Hope to see much more from you, you're a great author!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
This is a great story with great details and special notice to emotions. The interactions between Margo and Edith and then from Agnes and Edith are really well done and I love how you have Agnes growing up to be similar to both her older siblings. Excellent job on this. _
Massinvader chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Dude...please continue this. This has to be one of my favorite ff's of Despicable Me. I love the plot, its so awesome :3 please please continue this!
NightHorrors chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ahhhh The feeling you get when your name is written by a complete stranger is overwhemling! In a nice way of course.

This chapter is also great couldn't ask for more

(BTW don't eat too many Butterfingers at once, they're as addictive as crack.)

NightHorrors chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Omigosh! When I saw this had a new chapter I freaked out for 10 seconds then played a video game to calm myself down.

This chapter is as good as the last one if not better!

Back to playing Final Fantasy!

NightHorrors chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This is an amazing story with an intresting idea. I never expected that Edith would just dissapear like that. I hope to see/read more of this wonderful story!