Reviews for The Wayward Sister
Mystic LionRoar chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Teehee! I love this FanFic so far! It's awesome!
CEC and Minion Fan Girl chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Is the story over or is there more? Just wondering. If there is, whenever you're not too busy, you think you can update, please? Thanks!
CEC and Minion Fan Girl chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
That was a touching moment. :) Just so cute. It gives me inspiration to add family videos into my stories on Quotev (a site where I write fanfics) as well.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
2. FREAKING. YEARS. I really hope you're okay btw.
Korkman2 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Did you steal the script of the sequel? Because that's what I am reading. I'm not reading some fanfic, I am ready the fucking script of the sequel. Keep up the amazing story I want you to continue if you don't it will be a sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad day in literature.
Massinvader chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Good god I'm loving this story. I think Agnes' little mischievous was more than just that, it WAS villainous :). Good thing Margo and Edith can catch up now, if possible. Hope to see much more from you, you're a great author!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
This is a great story with great details and special notice to emotions. The interactions between Margo and Edith and then from Agnes and Edith are really well done and I love how you have Agnes growing up to be similar to both her older siblings. Excellent job on this. _
Massinvader chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Dude...please continue this. This has to be one of my favorite ff's of Despicable Me. I love the plot, its so awesome :3 please please continue this!
NightHorrors chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ahhhh~ The feeling you get when your name is written by a complete stranger is overwhemling! In a nice way of course.

This chapter is also great couldn't ask for more~

(BTW don't eat too many Butterfingers at once, they're as addictive as crack.)

NightHorrors chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Omigosh! When I saw this had a new chapter I freaked out for 10 seconds then played a video game to calm myself down.

This chapter is as good as the last one if not better!

Back to playing Final Fantasy!

NightHorrors chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This is an amazing story with an intresting idea. I never expected that Edith would just dissapear like that. I hope to see/read more of this wonderful story!