Reviews for What You Don't Know MULTIPLE CHAPTER FORMAT
KitElizaKing chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful story. So nicely thought out and steady in its building towards the conclusion. I liked all of the uncertainty and misheard words, and I like that Severus and Harry had to work towards this. In the end, the way that they discovered they were meant to be together was lovely, and I think I melted a bit to read it. Thanks for writing a thoroughly enjoyable tale.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Beautiful! What a great story!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
That was amazing. You captured Severus perfectly. I loved every word of this. Thank you so much for writing this.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
And then you went and fixed everything perfctly! Lovely! Great story!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Aw, this is so sad! Silly Sev..
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Wow, how something can be so hot, romantic and at the same time so tragic is difficult to understand.. Beautifully written!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Oh Severus, why let your issues get in the way like this?! He has got some making up to do, hopefully of a smexy, fluffy nature.. AMAZING chapter!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
This was heartbreaking, so gorgeous! And Harry's "I know I would" aww..
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
This is so beautiful! I love it!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Aw, this is just gut-wrenching! So lovely!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
What an amazing realization! And the getting there was so sweet and very hot!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
What an adorable, ingenious idea! And the writing is just spectacular!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Aw, lovely, lovely Harry! What a sweet chapter!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Aw! "He wants you not to hate him", that gave him something to think about! Great chapter!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is fantastic! I really like how you set this up, your descriptions of them and the important but small changes in them and their relationship. Great chapter!